Interesting Patent Attorney Jobs in 2023
Browse through top ranked law firms that are looking for specialized patent attorneys like yourself!
Found 1.834 jobs
27 Apr → 27 May
Job Title: Patent Assistant
Work Location : Hybrid – 2 days/week in person at the San Francisco, CA office
Essential Job Functions :
- Process incoming new invention disclosures and the perform all corresponding processes associated the invention disclosures
- Prepare and file patent-related forms such as assignments and foreign filing license requests, etc. with USPTO
- Provide administrative support, such as making photocopies, preparing FedEx packages, and other support activities as assigned
- Perform word processing and Excel spreadsheet functions including documents, graphs, tables, and database retrieval
- Scan, download, and save various documents and route correspondence into electronic files
- Provide miscellaneous administrative assistant support.
- Perform other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
Knowledge, Skills, Experience, and Education Required :
- Experience in a legal environment; U.S. and foreign patent filing experience a plus
- Demonstrates integrity and honesty in all matters
- Ability to read,understand, and extract relevant information accurately from legal documents
- Solid skills in Microsoft Office applications, including Word and Excel. Experience with MxHero, Box, Anaqua or other patent & trademark docketing system a plus
- The ability and willingness to learn new software applications
- Strong oral, written, and organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in related role required
Please make sure all candidates are aware and adhere to all of the pointers below as the manager is very particular on these details.
** (CHANGE) LOCATION: Local San Francisco-based candidates who are willing to be onsite at the 1275 Market St office, 2x a week (on Tuesdays and Wednesdays)
** Candidate location (city and state) should be indicated in the resume; otherwise, will be automatically declined
** Initial Length: One year with possibility of extension
Thanks & Regards,
Work : +1 551 310 1425 : 5254
Mail : [email protected]
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $32.57 - $37.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Patent law: 4 years (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
$243.000 - $314.000
27 Apr → 27 May
At Gilead we believe every employee deserves a great leader. As a people leader now or in the future, we expect that you will model and create an environment of inclusion, be intentionally focused on the hiring, development, growth and retention of talent, and empower teams to align and achieve goals.
Everyone at Kite is grounded by one common goal – curing cancer. Every single day, we seek to establish a direct line between that purpose and our day-to-day work. Please join us in this mission!
Kite, a Gilead Company, is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel cancer immunotherapy products designed to harness the power of a patient’s own immune system to selectively target and kill cancer cells.
We are seeking an Associate General Counsel, Intellectual Property, to join our growing team and serve as lead counsel for Corporate Development, including business development and alliance management. This individual will report directly to the Head of Intellectual Property with a preference for location in Santa Monica, CA. We will consider remote opportunities for the right candidate.
Responsibilities of theAssociate General Counsel, Intellectual Propertyinclude, but are not limited to:
Provide IP due diligence review and render legal opinions to support business development activities
Conduct and advise on patentability, freedom-to-operate, and IP portfolio
Draft, review, and negotiate agreement provisions relating to intellectual property
Prepare and prosecute patent applications to develop global patent strategy
Manage and advise licensed patent portfolio and external collaborations
Draft and review documents related to oppositions, observations, and other patent office proceedings
Review proposed publications and external disclosures
Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of assigned projects and IP case law
Collaborate with legal members, cross-functional teams, and outside counsel
Develop IP policy, procedure, and training on IP law and topics
A Juris Doctorate and admission before a State bar or fully qualified legal credentials in geography of operations
Registered before the USPTO
12+ years of industry and/or law firm experience
Strong client service orientation
Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Able to identify issues and seek solutions to advance business priority
Able to work both independently and collaboratively in a dynamic fast-paced environment
Solid understanding of genetic, protein, antibody, and recombinant technologies; experience in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries preferred
Advanced degree in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Immunology, Life Science, pharmaceutical or related sciences
The salary range for this position is: $242,590.00 - $313,940.00. Gilead considers a variety of factors when determining base compensation, including experience, qualifications, and geographic location. These considerations mean actual compensation will vary. This position may also be eligible for a discretionary annual bonus, discretionary stock-based long-term incentives (eligibility may vary based on role), paid time off, and a benefits package. Benefits include company-sponsored medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans*.
For additional benefits information, visit:
- Eligible employees may participate in benefit plans, subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable plans.
27 Apr → 27 May
Central Synagogue is one of the leading and largest Reform congregations in the country. Located in Midtown Manhattan, Central’s reach includes more than 2,800 member families, a livestream community numbering in the hundreds of thousands, and more than 800 students, from birth to twelfth grade, in the Nursery and Religious schools. It has long played a significant role in the national Reform movement and is known for its innovation and leadership in worship, leading to a greatly expanded audience over the last two decades.
Central Synagogue works toward a world in which Judaism is core to the lives of Central members and Jews everywhere and is a profound and positive force for humanity. Central continually redefines what it means to be Jewish today, both within the Synagogue community and far beyond the Synagogue’s walls. The diverse clergy and professional team work hard, in collaboration with lay leadership, to build deep and enduring relationships among Central members, creating a caring, dynamic, and joyful community.
Central Synagogue is an inclusive and welcoming community. The Synagogue encourages participation from all who seek a connection to Jewish life and want to be part of its sacred community regardless of religious background, race, ethnicity, gender, ability, socioeconomic status, political affiliation, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity. Central is committed to being an open tent, a place that welcomes all people, including those who have been historically and institutionally marginalized or excluded from the Jewish community.
The Synagogue is well-resourced, has over 100 staff, and is governed by a 29-member Board of Trustees. To learn more, please visit: https://www.centralsynagogue.org/.
Central Synagogue is seeking an Associate Counsel to join the leadership team. Primary areas of responsibility include providing legal counsel in the areas of employment law, contractual law, insurance law, intellectual property law, and nonprofit governance.
Reduced-time (32 hours per week), exempt and not eligible for OT.
Key Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Partner with Central's leadership team, outside counsel, and the Board of Directors on all legal matters affecting the organization including governance, regulatory compliance, fundraising, human resources and risk management.
- Manage the contract review and approval process for a wide variety of matters including facilities, programs and events both internal and external, technology, security, and human resources. Draft and negotiate a wide variety of transactions, work with outside counsel to develop templates as is necessary.
- Work with the Chief Financial Officer on the procurement and management of insurance policies and renewals to ensure adequate coverage.
- Partner with the Senior Cantor, Director and Assistant Director of Music, and Director of Production on the organization's intellectual property portfolio, including trademark, copyright and patent registrations and renewals.
- Advise Human Resources professionals in employment-related personnel matters including review of all human resource documents including the Employee Handbook, new policy rollouts and implementation, and training programs.
- Partner with colleagues including Human Resources and supervisors to build efficient processes to maintain compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Work along with Executive Director on management of outside counsel and oversight of Legal and Risk Committee.
- Work with outside counsel to advise on applicable laws and regulations, including in the areas of religious and tax-exempt organizations, employment, intellectual property, fundraising, human resources, data security and privacy. Keep current on changes to applicable laws and communicate changes and potential impact.
- May perform other duties including handling a variety of discrete transactional matters as assigned.
- Strong problem solver who is principled in their decision making, leverages relationships and can see the big picture
- A team player who builds collaborative relationships across various stakeholders
- Demonstrated thought leadership and influence management skills
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written
- Keen instinct around risk management, able to identify and minimize risk across the synagogue
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment, able to manage and prioritize a large portfolio of diverse matters
- Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills with ability to take initiative, anticipate needs and adapt to situations as they arise
- Solid work ethic, driven to reach and exceed goals
- High degree of integrity, professionalism and reliability
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Microsoft word, excel, outlook, PowerPoint are a must. Preferred knowledge of Zoom and Microsoft Teams a strong plus
- Juris Doctor degree and the ability to practice in New York
- 4+ years of experience in-house, law firm, or at a non-profit
- Familiarity with nonprofits strongly desired
- Broad knowledge of federal and state applicable laws and regulations
Please note, the above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
The expected salary range for this position is up to $150K. Central Synagogue offers an extensive benefits package designed to meet the needs of our dedicated and diverse community. The salary is commensurate with experience based on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, skills, knowledge, training, education, areas of specialization and depth and scope of experience.
Central Synagogue requires all staff members (full-time AND part-time) to (a) provide proof of vaccination and booster against COVID-19 or (b) obtain an approved exemption as an accommodation. If you are offered employment this requirement must be met by your hire date unless a reasonable accommodation for exemption is received and approved.
One day remote on either Monday or Friday and three days in the office.
- To apply, please submit a resume, along with a cover letter and three references to [email protected].
- Please reference “Associate Counsel” in the subject line of your email. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
27 Apr → 27 May
Director, Patent Counsel(Job Number: 230133)
We are looking for an experienced IP attorney to provide expert advice and counseling to the business on a broad array of scientific, legal and strategic issues. This position will report to the Vice President, Intellectual Property and will be responsible for providing legal support to a number of different programs and products at various stages of development. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of IP law and bring strategic approaches to protecting Alnylam’s efforts.
The Director, Patent Counsel will drive the creation of new patent applications to expand Alnylam’s intellectual property portfolio, including:
- Performing patentability searches and prepare patentability opinions
- Drafting and prosecuting patent applications directed to RNAi therapeutic agents and delivery technologies
- Liaise with external legal counsel
- Educate and advise employees on IP matters
- Conduct freedom-to-operate searches and prepare FTO opinions in support of R&D efforts
- Participate in due diligence with in-house and outside counsel to evaluate IP portfolios
- Support late stage clinical programs
- Provide IP support for marketed products including creating an maintaining Orange Book listings, obtaining all available patent term adjustments and providing general support for regulatory filings around the world.
- Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school and membership in at least one State bar is required
- Master’s Degree in biology, chemistry or biochemistry required, Ph.D. preferred
- Admitted to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 7+ years of in-house or law firm experience in the preparation and prosecution of patent applications, preferable with experience in the oligonucleotide therapeutic space
- Familiarity with scientific and IP databases
- Demonstrated excellent writing, analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working in an environment where organization, independence and detailed work drives success
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: ALNY) has led the translation of RNA interference (RNAi) into a whole new class of innovative medicines with the potential to transform the lives of people afflicted with rare and more prevalent diseases. Based on Nobel Prize-winning science, RNAi therapeutics represent a powerful, clinically validated approach to treating diseases at their genetic source by “interfering” with mRNA that cause or contribute to disease. Since our founding in 2002, Alnylam has led the RNAi Revolution and continues to turn scientific possibility into reality.
Our people-first culture is guided by our core values: fiercely innovative, open culture, purposeful urgency, passion for excellence, and commitment to people, and these values influence how we work and the business decisions we make. Thanks to feedback from our employees over the years, we’ve been fortunate to be named a top employer around the world. Alnylam is extremely proud to have been recognized as the #1 Large Employer by Boston Globe Top Places to Work in 2022, one of Science Magazine’s Top Biopharma Employers, one of America's Most Responsible Companies for 2023 by Newsweek, a Fast Company Best Workplace for Innovators, and a Great Place to Work in Canada, France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, and UK – among others.
At Alnylam, we commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equal employment opportunity. We are dedicated to building an environment where employees can feel that they belong, can bring their authentic selves to work, and achieve to their full potential. By empowering employees to embrace their unique differences at work, our business grows stronger with advanced and original thinking, allowing us to bring groundbreaking medicines to patients.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ethnicity, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics prohibited by law. Alnylam is an E-Verify employer.
$225.000 - $345.000
27 Apr → 27 May
27 Apr → 27 May
Small boutique IP firm out of DC is looking for a patent attorney or agent to help resolve preliminary examination issues, draft simple / non complex utility patents, answer emails, maybe do some patent searches, etc...
This would be a part-time position, candidate can pretty much complete this kind of work on their own schedule.
The firm can pay $30 / hour to start.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $29.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- USPTO Registration Number (Required)
Work Location: Remote
$80.000 - $95.000
27 Apr → 27 May
Our boutique law firm is looking for an Associate Attorney to join our property tax appeal department. Candidate must have passed the New York Bar Exam.
Candidate must also be proficient at Microsoft Excel, have excellent verbal communication skills, and have an excellent work ethic. Real Estate/Finance/Valuation background is a plus.
This is a 5-day/week in-office position. We work as a team; you need to be in the office to learn and add value.
Description of firm:
The tax attorneys of LJBPC represent commercial property owners in their real estate tax protests. We appeal the real estate tax assessments for properties throughout NYC. These tax assessment challenges consist of administrative and judiciary proceedings before the NYC Tax Commission and Supreme Courts.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: In person
22 Mar → 21 Apr
Family Law Attorney
JR Law Group is looking for a fantastic family law attorney to join our thriving team and help create a wonderful future for themselves and the team at JR Law.
JR Law was created so that we could showcase how law firms can run with a soul - not just through the best quality of service to our clients, but by providing a work environment that can be flexible, progressive, dynamic, and fun.
A great company culture is of highest importance to us and we would like to welcome an attorney not just to practice family law at JR Law, but also help us grow through team work, participation in management and initiatives of the firm, and or mentorship of junior lawyers.
As a female-led firm, we take pride in providing flexible employment packages to all our attorneys and empowering our people to take a stand for what they believe in, and to challenge, support and push each other to achieve great things as individuals and a company.
What Sets Us Apart
At JR Law we offer the following:
- A group of fun, dynamic and collaborative individuals who will welcome you with open arms and provide the support you need to thrive in your career
- Extensive mentorship
- Flexible billing targets
- Generous pay
- Medical insurance
- Flexible time-off
- Reimbursement for remote work set up
- Hybrid work environment
- A relocation package for those who move to Utah from a different state
- A modern, spacious work environment
- Reimbursement for all bar and professional continuing education and association dues
We love welcoming attorneys who have a passion for family law, want to perfect their crafts and can offer creative solutions to family law issues. We would also like the candidate to take initiative and want to be a part of a growing firm filled with career opportunities.
Some of your responsibilities would include:
- Efficient and effective communication with clients, team members and all parties involved
- Proficient drafting of motions, memoranda, and case pleadings
- Organized and detailed financial and other discovery efforts
- Handling mediation, court hearings and trials
The ideal candidate would be, with team collaboration, able to run their cases from start to finish, interested in future growth opportunities such as management opportunities for all or parts of the firm and open to providing mentorship to junior lawyers. We are a fast-growing law firm and offer exciting career opportunities for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree from a law school accredited by the American Bar Association (ABA)
- Active Utah state bar license or license from states with reciprocity
- 3+ years in family law or civil litigation ideal but not required
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and project management skills
- A penchant for spreadsheets and a sense of humor both a plus
If this unique opportunity appeals to you, we look forward to hearing from you. Please provide a cover letter and resume with references. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to apply.
26 Dec → 25 Jan
• Provides highly specialized legal advice and counsel across the Air Force, including to the AFMC Commander, HQ AFMC Command Counsel, AFLCMC/CC, AFRL/CC, AFMCLO Director, AFMCLO/JAZ Division Chief, and other senior leaders and their staff on extremely complex patent prosecution and related intellectual property matters.
• Is a recognized expert responsible for the timely and independent negotiation, preparation, filing, and prosecution of legal instruments and documents, including: patent applications; patent interference proceedings; infringement investigations; patent appeals; T2 and related agreements; Invention Secrecy Act (ISA) orders and related applications; and patent, trademark, copyright, and technical data agreements and claims.
• Responsible for the timely completion of administrative duties as assigned by AFMCLO leadership. Requirements Conditions of Employment Qualifications GENERAL REQUIREMENTS: You MUST have successfully completed a full course of study in a school of law accredited by the American Bar Association (ABA) and have the first professional law degree (LLB or JD). In addition, at the time of application, you must provide proof, dated within four months of application, of "active" status with a bar of the highest court of a State, U.S. commonwealth, U.S. territory, or the District of Columbia. On-line information is allowed as long as it shows that you are in "active" status and the date obtained must reflect that it is within 4 months of the date of the application. A copy of the bar card is not acceptable proof of good standing. . Must be a graduate of a law school accredited by the American Bar Association AND Ian active (or equivalent) member, in good standing, of the bar of the highest court of a state, U.S. commonwealth, U.S. territory, or the District of Columbia AND have or will have within 120 days of closing of this announcement professional legal experience in excess of three (3) years that is commensurate with the duties and responsibilities of the position, such as: basic knowledge of Intellectual Property law, patent, trademark and related legal requirements; prepares responses, amendments, submits petitions, affidavits, declarations and briefs on appeal; conducts interference proceedings before the US Patent and Trademark Office Board of Patent Appeals; preparing trademark and patent applications and prosecution documents that are legally sufficient, clear, technically accurate, negotiating and preparing Technology Transfer agreements, respond to Patent and Trademark Office actions; providing timely investigations on infringement and validity of patents, trademarks and copyrights that are complete and contain accurate analysis of facts and law AND I have a degree in Mathematics, Science, or Engineering. NOTE: A copy of the degree in Mathematics, Science, or Engineering transcripts must be submitted KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSAs): Your qualifications will be evaluated on the basis of your level of knowledge, skills, abilities and/or competencies in the following areas:
• Knowledge of engineering, mathematics, or science obtained by graduation from an accredited college or university with a degree in engineering, mathematics, or science.
• Must be currently licensed as an attorney and counselor-at-law in a state or territory of the United States, the District of Columbia, or the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
• Must be currently registered to practice as an attorney with the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office and admission to the patent bar.
• Ability to communicate effectively and independently both orally and in writing.
• Expert knowledge and skill in patent preparation and prosecution, including prior art searching, scientific, and legal research, interviewing inventors and examiners, and U.S. Patent & Trademark Office practice and procedure.
• Expert knowledge and skill in Technology Transfer law and practice, including preparation and negotiation of Technology Transfer agreements.
• Ability to conduct oneself in accordance with generally accepted standards of professional demeanor. At the time of application, you must provide proof, dated within four months of application, of "active" status and in good standing with a bar of the highest court of a State, US commonwealth, US territory, or the District of Columbia. On-line information is allowed as long as it shows that you are in "active" status and dated within four months of application. A copy of the bar card is not acceptable proof of good standing. PART-TIME OR UNPAID EXPERIENCE: Credit will be given for appropriate unpaid and or part-time work. You must clearly identify the duties and responsibilities in each position held and the total number of hours per week. VOLUNTEER WORK EXPERIENCE: Refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service Programs (i.e., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community; student and social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge and skills that can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience. Education Must be a graduate of a law school accredited by the American Bar Association, and be currently licensed as an attorney, in active (or equivalent) status and in good standing, with the bar of a U.S. state, territory, or commonwealth. The attorney must maintain such bar membership in at least one jurisdiction during the entire course of employment with the Air Force. Additional Information Employed Annuitants (Reemployed Annuitants): Applicants in receipt of an annuity based on civilian employment in the Federal Service are subject to the DoD Policy on The Employment of Annuitants. Click here for more information. 120-Day Register: This announcement may result in a 120-day register that may be used to fill like vacancies for 120 days after the closing date. Applicants may be referred for consideration as vacancies occur. Direct Deposit: All federal employees are required to have direct deposit. Incentives: Recruitment and/or retention incentives may or may not be used. If you are unable to apply online, view the following link for information regarding Alternate Application. The Vacancy ID is 11781497 To ensure compliance with an applicable preliminary nationwide injunction, which may be supplemented, modified, or vacated, depending on the course of ongoing litigation, the Federal Government will take no action to implement or enforce the COVID-19 vaccination requirement pursuant to Executive Order 14043 on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees. Therefore, to the extent a Federal job announcement includes the requirement that applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 pursuant to Executive Order 14043, that requirement does not currently apply. Federal agencies may request information regarding the vaccination status of selected applicants for the purposes of implementing other workplace safety protocols, such as protocols related to masking, physical distancing, testing, travel, and restriction from the workplace. If you have questions regarding this announcement and have hearing or speech difficulties click here. Tax Law Impact for PCS: On 22-Dec-2017, Public Law 115-97 - the "Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017" suspended qualified moving expense deductions along with the exclusion for employer reimbursements and payments of moving expenses effective 01-Jan-2018 for tax years 2018 through 20
• When you perform a Civilian Permanent Change of Station (PCS) with the government, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) considers the majority of your entitlements to be taxable. Visit GSA Bulletin FTR 20-04 here for additional information.
26 Dec → 25 Jan
In this role, you will be a key contributor to the team with the following responsibilities:
• Promote and develop new invention disclosures and make recommendations for patent filings.
• Draft and prosecute patent applications.
• Manage outside counsel in the prosecution of patent applications.
• Review, evaluate and advise on IP matters relating to the acquisition of third-party technologies.
• Conduct freedom to operate studies.
• Provide IP training to R&D.
• Registration before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and 5-10 years of patent prosecution experience are required.
• Advanced degree in a life sciences field and prior patent prosecution experience in a law firm or corporation is preferred.
Vaccination Requirement: Ability and consent to upload proof of completed Covid-19 vaccination into our secure database within 3 days of start date.
Compensation:The estimated base salary range for this position is $145,400 to $199,900 at the time of posting. Actual compensation will be provided in writing at the time of offer, if applicable, and is based on several factors we believe fairly and accurately impact compensation, including geographic location,experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, and other job permitted factors.
This position is eligible for a variable annual bonus, which is dependent upon achievement of your individual objectives and Companyperformance.
Who We Are: For 70 years, Bio-Rad has focused on advancing the discovery process and transforming the fields of science and healthcare. As one of the top five life science companies, we are a global leader in developing, manufacturing, and marketing a broad range of high-quality research and clinical diagnostic products. We help people everywhere live longer, healthier lives. Recently voted a Best Place to Work, Bio-Rad offers a unique employee experience with collaborative teams that span the globe. Here, you are supported by leadership to build your career and are empowered to drive change that makes an impact you can see.
Benefits: Bio-Rad's biggest asset is its people, and the reason why our Total Rewards deliver programs that provide value, quality, affordability, and inclusivity while satisfying the diverse needs of our evolving workforce. Our robust offerings serve to enrich the overall health, wealth, and wellbeing of our employees and their families through the various stages of an employee's work and life cycle. We're proud to offer rich options, including no-cost medical plans, free HSA money, a new fertility offering with stipend, life and disability, paid parental leave, 401k plus profit sharing, employee stock purchase program, a new upgraded and streamlined mental health platform, extensive learning and development opportunities, education benefits, student debt relief program, pet insurance, wellness challenges, time off, ERG's, and more!
EEO Statement: Bio-Rad is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds. Veterans, people with disabilities, and people of all races, ethnicities, genders, ages, and orientations are encouraged to apply.
Agency Non-Solicitation:Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Promote and develop new invention disclosures and make recommendations for patent filings
- Draft and prosecute patent applications
- Manage outside counsel in the prosecution of patent applications
- Review, evaluate and advise on IP matters relating to the acquisition of third-party technologies
- Conduct freedom to operate studies
- Provide IP training to R&D
Requirements / Qualifications
Registration before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and 5-10 years of patent prosecution experience are required
Vaccination Requirement: Ability and consent to upload proof of completed Covid-19 vaccination into our secure database within 3 days of start date
Benefits/What We offer
Compensation:The estimated base salary range for this position is $145,400 to $199,900 at the time of posting
Actual compensation will be provided in writing at the time of offer, if applicable, and is based on several factors we believe fairly and accurately impact compensation, including geographic location,experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, and other job permitted factors
This position is eligible for a variable annual bonus, which is dependent upon achievement of your individual objectives and Companyperformance
We're proud to offer rich options, including no-cost medical plans, free HSA money, a new fertility offering with stipend, life and disability, paid parental leave, 401k plus profit sharing, employee stock purchase program, a new upgraded and streamlined mental health platform, extensive learning and development opportunities, education benefits, student debt relief program, pet insurance, wellness challenges, time off, ERG's, and more!