This job post is no longer available
Marketing Coordinator - Law Firm at Vacca Family Law Group
Vacca Family Law Group
$45.000 - $60.000
27 Apr → 27 May
Our law firm is expanding and we’re looking for an experienced marketing coordinator to help us continue to grow. As the marketing coordinator for our boutique Family Law firm, you’ll help implement and execute winning online and offline advertising strategies that promote our legal services and uphold our brand image. The ideal candidate for this position is an innovative thinker and multitasker who loves bringing creative ideas to the table and executing them. This is a full-time, remote position. If you have an interest in applying your marketing skills in a way that makes a real difference for families and allows you to become a part of a superstar team, submit your resume today!
$45,000 - $60,000 yearly
- Develop and execute the Firm’s marketing plan with short and long-term strategies and tactics including selecting and overseeing marketing vendors on ongoing marketing projects.
- Manage the firm’s social media campaigns (Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn) including working with digital marketing agency.
- Help to manage the Firm’s website and newsletter mailing lists to ensure they are up to date and relevant.
- Develop and deepen relationships with referral sources and relevant influencers, including other lawyers, mental health professionals, financial professionals, and divorce coaches.
- Collaborate with the firm’s attorneys to plan and execute in-person and digital seminars.
- Write and issue press releases.
- Promote attorneys for podcast appearances.
- Call former clients (on behalf of the firm) for satisfaction and referral survey.
- Develop marketing materials for targeted audiences including prospective, current, and former clients as well referral sources.
- Manage the Owner’s personal LinkedIn profile to connect and engage with referral sources.
- Develop KPIs for marketing vendors.
- Achieve satisfactory ROI on marketing tactics
- Maintain the Firm’s marketing documents and materials (electronic and paper).
- Implement and manage referral gift program
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 to 5 years of experience in marketing with a proven track record of successfully growing law firms or other professional service firms
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Deep understanding of all aspects of online marketing
- Proven track record of utilizing direct response marketing
- Strong team-building, interpersonal and people-management skills
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency to get positive results
- Strong ability to create a system for tracking marketing metrics and using those metrics to make marketing recommendations/decisions
- Demonstrate sound judgment and creative problem-solving
- High level of discretion
Email your resumé along with a cover letter in PDF format to [email protected]. The subject line of the email should be your last name (all caps), dash, and one word that you would use to describe yourself (lower case) [For example SMITH-Innovative.] Your cover letter should include the following information:
- Why are you the team member we are looking for?
- What interests you about working at a law firm devoted to helping clients have less adversarial divorces?
- A link to your LinkedIn page.
At Vacca Family Law Group, we strive to help our clients separate and divorce in the most respectful and non-adversarial way possible through negotiation, collaboration, or mediation.
Divorce is a complex, difficult and unique matter to every couple who experiences it. When children are involved, the issues to resolve become even more complex. Regardless of the couple's net worth and the ages of their children, we understand that they have complicated affairs that involve complex emotions as well as asset, valuation, and support issues. Divorcing couples deserve to have control over the outcome of their divorces as well as discretion and privacy. For this reason, we also provide sophisticated and non-adversarial assistance to clients who are negotiating prenuptial agreements and postnuptial agreements.