This job post is no longer available
Paralegal, Intellectual Property at Tiffany & Co.
Tiffany & Co.
08 Apr → 08 May
Looking for a dynamic Intellectual Property Paralegal who will assist attorneys on a broad range of legal issues in the areas of intellectual property, including trademark portfolio management and searches, copyright, patent, design, record-keeping, compliance, advertising and marketing, and commercial and other contracts. The position will handle both substantive and administrative duties such as file management, and general clerical duties. It includes both ongoing duties and specific projects as assigned.
Location: This position is in-person with a hybrid schedule at 200 5th Ave., New York, NY.
- Support the management of global trademark and design portfolios, including clearance searches, prosecution, maintenance, and brand enforcement, gathering and coordinating evidence and other documentation.
- Support for advertising and marketing, including review of proposed copy, claims, agreements and legal documents.
- Support for transactional work including licensing, collaborations, and various agreements and legal documents.
- Assist with legal issues including research, drafting, preparation of summaries, memos and related documents.
- Liaise with company officers, departments, outside counsel and local teams on various issues.
- General office administration, including calendar/docketing and file maintenance.
The hiring range for this position ranges from $35.45 - $41.70 per hour. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates’ relevant skills and experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience as an IP paralegal or specialist in a premier law firm or in-house legal department
- Familiarity with IP docketing systems and USPTO systems
- Computer proficiency: Word, Outlook, Excel, Adobe and PowerPoint
- Ability to take direction and work independently
- Collaborative working style
- Ability to use good judgment and to maintain confidentiality of information
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and prioritization skills and an ability to balance contending, and often evolving, priorities and deadlines