This job post is no longer available
U.S. Navy Law Enforcement (FT/PT) at NavyRecruiting Richmond Hill
NavyRecruiting Richmond Hill
$30.000 - $100.000
27 Apr → 27 May
- U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder. (U.S. CITIZENSHIP GRANTED DURING FIRST 10 WEEKS)
- Age 17-41
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- COVID VACCINE.
- DRIVER LICENSE
NOW HIRING, FULL-TIME OR PART-TIME, NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED, STEADY SALARY, FULL BENEFITS, IMMEDIATE HIRE LAW ENFORCEMENT AND SECURITY POSITIONS.
APPLY TO SEE IF YOU QUALIFY, A UNITED STATES NAVY REPRESENTATIVE WILL BE CALLING TO CONDUCT PRE-SCREENING OVER THE PHONE TO THEN PROCEED WITH AN INTERVIEW.
- Excellent Job Security.
- Annual Pay Raises.
- Special Pays & Bonuses.
- 100% Tuition Assistance & Navy College Program.
- Free College Credits & Vocational Training.
- Post-9/11 GI Bill.
- World Wide Travel.
- Military Discounts.
- Adjusted Cost of Living Allowances based on location.
- Tax-Free Allowances For Food & Housing.
- 30 Days Paid Vacation Each Year.
- Free Medical & Dental Care.
- $400,000 Life Insurance.
- Early Retirement.
- VA Home Loan. (Only for Military & Veterans)
About NavyRecruiting Richmond Hill:
The sea is an incredible beast. It reaches impossible speeds, depths and distances. It cannot be beaten with the strongest fist, the sharpest knife or the fastest bullet.In America's Navy, water and salt flow through our veins in the same proportion as the sea. That mighty force is the lifeblood of the greatest Navy ever to sail upon it, slip beneath it or fly above it. It shapes Americans from every corner of the nation into Sailors with the courage to protect liberty back home. Bonding us with the commitment to serve with honor. The sea propels every one of our men and women to defeat or defend. To comfort or to awe. To victory or to the rescue.We are America's Navy. And we are all Forged by the Sea.