This job post is no longer available
US Senior Associate Knowledge Lawyer/Knowledge Director - Tech Group at Clifford Chance
$210.000 - $300.000
22 Mar → 21 Apr
Clifford Chance has an opening for a Senior Associate Knowledge Lawyer/Knowledge Director in the Firm's Tech group, to be based in the New York or Washington, DC office. Stellar academic credentials and significant experience advising companies on tech issues required. Expertise in one or more of the following areas preferred: cyber, data, artificial intelligence and other tech/digital laws, IP, tech procurement/outsourcing and commercial contracts, and fintech-related regulatory developments.
The position will involve:
- Tracking and analyzing forthcoming tech/data legal, regulatory and compliance-related developments in the Americas in order to brief lawyers and partners on their impact. This may include preparing internal briefings or training sessions, client presentation materials, and/or client briefings.
- Responding to queries on tech legal, regulatory and governance matters related to the Americas.
- Supporting production of innovative legal and regulatory development briefings/updates for key clients.
- Encouraging knowledge sharing by attorneys and the submission of knowhow to a shared knowledge database.
- Management and maintenance of our tech/data related templates for the Americas, including identifying where new templates are needed and their creation.
- Assisting in the preparation and delivery of training programs on tech issues relating to the Americas.
- Working with the Business Development teams on the preparation of pitch materials.
- Working with the Marketing and Communications teams in relation to Tech Group knowledge campaigns.
Submissions must include a resume and law school transcript(s).
Clifford Chance US LLP offers a comprehensive benefits and compensation package. The salary range for this role is $210,000 to $300,000. Actual salary will be commensurate with the candidate's qualifications and relevant experience.
Clifford Chance is one of the world's leading law firms, helping clients achieve their goals by combining the highest global standards with local expertise. The firm has unrivalled scale and depth of legal resources across the three key markets of the Americas, Asia and Europe and focuses on the core areas of commercial activity: capital markets; corporate and M&A; finance and banking; real estate; tax; pensions and employment; litigation and dispute resolution.
To find out more about what it is like to work in Clifford Chance in USA, please visit link.
It has been and continues to be the Firm’s policy to provide equal opportunity and equal terms and conditions of employment to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, immigration status, pregnancy, disability, veteran status, genetic predisposition, or any other status protected by law.
Requirements / Qualifications
5 - 7 Years