Interesting Patent Attorney Jobs in 2023
Browse through top ranked law firms that are looking for specialized patent attorneys like yourself!
Found 3 jobs
12 Feb → 13 Mar
Corporate Attorney - Administration
McLaren Health Care Corp
- Drafts and reviews contracts and other transactional documents related to all aspects of MHC operations and administration (e.g., acquisitions/mergers, joint ventures, physician employment/recruiting/contracting, IT products and services, etc.)
- Develops and updates contracting templates, terms and conditions, and related materials to support contracts across the system.
- Advises on corporate governance issues, drafts articles of organization/incorporation, bylaws, and other corporate documents, and assists with memoranda, presentations, and other documents to inform directors/trustees and executive leadership on legal issues.
- Represents MHC in, and monitors the progress of, legal proceedings and disputes, drafts pleadings, briefs, and other filings and documents, retains and consults with experts, manages discovery, and handles all other aspects of such proceedings and disputes.
- Assists with investigations relating to government subpoenas, search warrants and investigations, self-disclosure protocols, and other investigations.
- Counsels and provides legal advice, research, and interpretations pertaining to MHC operations, transactions, and system improvement and development. In doing so, confers with senior management and, utilizing available resources and professional knowledge, prepares legal documents, reports, and position papers substantiating MHC’s position.
- Monitors and promotes the efficient and cost-effective use of resources, including outside counsel; and acts as a liaison between and supports outside counsel and employees and contractors of MHC.
- Juris Doctorate (JD) degree with an active law license in good standing in at least one state
- Four years legal experience in the following areas:
- Four years of healthcare legal experience
- Schedule: Full-time
- Requisition ID: 24000943
- Daily Work Times: Standard Business Hours
- Hours Per Pay Period: 80
- On Call: No
- Weekends: No
12 Feb → 13 Mar
Proteus Discovery Group, LLC operates large-scale eDiscovery document review projects across various types of matters including litigation, investigations and initiatives for a wide range of local, regional, and national clients. To assist with this innovative work, Proteus is pursuing organized, detail-oriented, proactive, experienced, and outgoing team members to work closely with our company’s Project Managers and Litigation Counsel.
This is a contract position with opportunity for growth based on performance, making it well-suited for a range of practitioners, including recent law school graduates, as well as seasoned attorneys seeking to gain hands-on experience in a rapidly developing practice area.
At a minimum, candidates must have obtained a Juris Doctor (JD) degree from an accredited U.S. law school, hold an active license to practice in at least one U.S. jurisdiction, said license must be in good standing, and candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without a sponsor visa. Prior eDiscovery document review experience strongly preferred.
- Analyze and subjectively review documents for substance and privilege
- Develop thorough understanding of factual and legal issues pertinent to project
- Frequently communicate with Project Managers, document review team members, and Litigation Counsel
Pay Rate: $25/hour.