This job post is no longer available
Paralegal - Real Estate at Clifford Chance LLP
Clifford Chance LLP
$90.000 - $105.000
26 Apr → 26 May
Clifford Chance US LLP has an opening for a Paralegal to support our Real Estate practice group. This position will be located in our New York office.
- Prepare and interpret real estate titles, transfers and financing documents
- Prepare and file UCC Financing Statements
- Organize and prepare legal files
- Review legal periodicals and circulate relevant cases and articles
- Conduct legal research
- Coordinate and support closings and meetings
- Perform other administrative projects and tasks as assigned by the practice group
- 5+ years of related paralegal experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- ABA Approved Paralegal certificate is a plus
- Excellent organizational and client service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize competing demands to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to professionally interact with employees at all levels of the organization
- Strong computer skills and technical proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to work overtime and outside the core business hours as needed
- Must be independently authorized to work in the United States
Clifford Chance is one of the world's leading law firms, helping clients achieve their goals by combining the highest global standards with local expertise. The firm has unrivalled scale and depth of legal resources across the three key markets of the Americas, Asia and Europe and focuses on the core areas of commercial activity: capital markets; corporate and M&A; finance and banking; real estate; tax; pensions and employment; litigation and dispute resolution.
Alongside world-class legal careers, Clifford Chance offers excellent opportunities in the support functions that underpin its business operations. By joining our Business Professionals team, you will help us to innovate in the way we deliver our services and enable us to run a successful multinational business that never stands still. Business Professionals are integral to the running of the firm and are critical to its success.
Clifford Chance US LLP offers a comprehensive benefits and compensation package.
The salary range for this role is $90,000 – $105,000. Actual salary will be commensurate with the candidate's qualifications and relevant experience.
To find out more about what it is like to work in Clifford Chance in USA, please visit link.
It has been and continues to be the Firm’s policy to provide equal opportunity and equal terms and conditions of employment to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, immigration status, pregnancy, disability, veteran status, genetic predisposition, or any other status protected by law.
Alternatives are available for individuals who are unable to use or access our online application system. For assistance, please contact Clifford Chance's Human Resources Department at Human Resources Department or call 212-878-8000.