This job post is no longer available
Intellectual Property Attorney at DiAngelo Law
$75.000 - $150.000
08 Apr → 08 May
Full-Time Intellectual Property and Business Attorney Position
We're in search of an experienced IP/trademark lawyer to fill an Attorney position in our growing law practice!
- You will have a modern work from home environment featuring efficient technology to allow full productivity.
- You'll will be part of a nontraditional team with a forward thinking mentality that strives for growth.
- You'll gain experience working with interesting clients ranging from the startup phase through large enterprises.
- Your will have a semi-flexible schedule to ensure quality of life and balance.
- You will have generous PTO to enjoy vacations and run life errands.
- You will have great holiday pay so you can celebrate holidays with your family and friends.
Experience in the following tasks is required:
- conducting trademark clearance searches
- drafting trademark search opinions
- drafting federal trademark applications, including Identification of goods and services
- responding to office actions
- following legal procedural rules
- contract drafting
- sending and responding to cease and desist letter
- dispute resolution
- general consulting and advising clients on IP and business law
Additional experience is beneficial:
- TTAB experience
- Litigation experience
- Business purchase and sales transactions
- Copyright registrations
- Various Intellectual property work
DiAngelo Law supports small businesses and bringing visionary dreams to life by helping entrepreneurs start, protect and grow their businesses while staying focused on their own zones of genius. We do this through a holistic approach to professional legal services, including business formation, trademarks & intellectual property, contracts, and strategic consulting.
We offer a transparent, efficient, and unintimidating approach to virtual legal services. Our goal is to inspire and empower our clients to create prosperous business and financial freedom, aligned with their big goals. We serve clients around the globe, conveying simplicity and relatability in an environment where legal doesn't have to be scary.
DiAngelo Law has been established over 7 years and has helped thousands of people get closer to their goals. We have thrived throughout this current economic environment and are looking to bring in a full-time attorney to help us as we continue to grow.
If you are a team player who enjoys being surrounded by innovation, and you have the experience listed above, we invite you to use the following URL to apply to this attorney position: https://www.hiringsteps.com/AppReg.html?JB=e)miT-lluF(yenrottAkramedarT/IP&id=bbcuyrwfrfd
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Work Location: Remote