This job post is no longer available
Specialist, Learning and Development at Language Services Associates
Language Services Associates
26 Apr → 26 May
As a Specialist in Learning & Development, you are responsible for delivering training content, as needed, to new and existing LSA employees. You will also provide technical overviews and coaching to LSA’s network of scheduled interpreters and international coordinators. As a Specialist, you will perform skills and knowledge assessments with attendees to evaluate the effectiveness of our training programs. L&D Specialists will also provide secondary support in creating and maintaining all relevant training materials, including all collateral and presentations.
- Conduct training and coaching sessions for LSA employees, scheduled contract interpreters, and scheduled contract coordinators, with schedule flexibility to accommodate different schedules.
- Complete post-learning knowledge and skill assessments for all training/coaching attendees using all relevant tools and resources.
- Maintain learning opportunity schedule(s), attendee list(s), and event calendar(s), ensuring timely delivery of all learning needs and opportunities for all non-employee roles.
- Assist with maintaining the accuracy of policy documents, learning materials, training presentations, and other departmental collateral.
- Provide Contact Center support as needed.
- Maintain full confidentiality and always adhere to LSA’s security policies.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- Proven understanding of LSA’s policies and procedures.
- Proficiency with MS Office, including PowerPoint.
- Exceptional written and oral communication.
- Experience with, and knowledge of, LSA’s technology platforms.
- Outstanding presentation and public speaking skills.
- Schedule flexibility.
LSA has received recognition as one of the 2023 Top Workplaces in the USA and the Philadelphia Inquirer’s Top Workplaces! Please view our profile via the following link: https://topworkplaces.com/company/language-services-associ/
LSA Provides a great benefits package to full-time employees. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with partial match, and other employer covered benefits. Reach out to set up an interview and learn more!
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Stefan Suchanec at 800.305.9673
Founded in 1991 by Laura K.T. Schriver, LSA offers a full range of premier language-based services. With over 240 employees and a network of more than 3,000 Independently Contracted global Linguists, LSA fulfills the multicultural communication needs of more than 2,000 clients worldwide, in over 230 languages, across virtually every industry segment. LSA is conveniently located in Horsham, minutes from the PA Turnpike, in a business center with ample free parking and beautiful landscaping. LSA offers a competitive benefits package with a generous 401k match for qualifying employees. For more information on LSA, please visit www.lsaweb.com.