This job post is no longer available
Family Lawyer at Petrelli Previtera, LLC
Petrelli Previtera, LLC
$95.000 - $145.000
08 Apr → 08 May
Our law firm is seeking a family attorney who can assist our clients in navigating the sensitive legal issues of family law, including child custody, child abuse, and domestic violence. Jobseekers should be equally familiar with prenuptial agreements, divorce, alimony, and child support, and be able to effectively engage in oral debate and negotiation even in highly stressful and emotional situations. If you are driven by an opportunity to help people during one of the toughest times in their lives and have a proven track record of success, we would love to speak with you.
Visit https://joinourlegal.team to learn more about us!
$95,000 - $145,000
- Assist clients effectively by understanding their needs analyzing the situation then strategizing and deciding on a proper course of action
- Communicate with senior partners and paralegals to effectively move through the civil litigation process
- Divide marital assets, including real estate, when necessary during divorce proceedings
- Ensure clients are effectively represented at court hearings as needed
- Keep client files properly organized and up to date
- Strong knowledge base of representing plaintiffs and defendants
- Candidates should be great negotiators and communicators, specifically in situations when emotions and stress are high
- Undergraduate degree with a legal background and Juris Doctor degree required
- At least 1-2 years of working in a law firm on family law issues as well as real estate (determining marital property) is necessary
1st Place - 2022 BEST WORKPLACES TO WORK by Philadelphia Business Journal
Founded in March of 2017, Petrelli Previtera, LLC was recently recognized as the 8th fastest growing company in the Philadelphia metro area by the Philadelphia Business Journal and awarded the Soaring 76 award in 2018 - 2022. In 2019 - 2022, Petrelli Previtera was named to the INC. 5000 list of the fastest-growing companies in the US.
Our clients are everyday people who are experiencing marital crises with their spouses. We pride ourselves on being able to take these people from Chaos to Clarity so that they can begin living the future that they desire, today.