Part-Time Bookkeeper at Pabian Law LLC
Pabian Law LLC
Framingham, MA, USA
$40.000 - $55.000
22 Nov → 22 Dec
Description: Please include cover letter and resume with application.
This position is part-time 20 hours per week.
Under the direction and supervision of the Finance Manager, our part-time Bookkeeper is responsible for maintaining accurate accounting records for the company in addition to providing support to the Finance, Operations, and legal teams.
- Records numerical and financial data to produce financial records.
- Ensures financial data is entered correctly and accurately.
- Enters journal entries to debit and credit the company’s accounts.
- Generates accounting and audit reports for accounts payable and receivable, expenditures, etc.
- Reconciles and reports differences or issues found in financial records.
- Identifies and communicates opportunities to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Contributes to maintaining positive office morale.
- Acts as an ambassador for the mission, values, and standards of behavior of the firm.
Requirements / Qualifications
Must be proficient with QuickBooks accounting software to record, store, and analyze financial data.
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
Ability to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Demonstrates professional conduct and presence.
Ability to maintain confidentiality, and to exercise discretion and good judgment.
Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
Ability to be flexible and adapt to changes according to team needs.
Ability to demonstrate support for organizational change.
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
How To Apply
Apply through LegalJobs