This job post is no longer available
Intake Specialist at Levin Papantonio Rafferty
Levin Papantonio Rafferty
$31.000 - $40.000
27 Apr → 27 May
Are you looking for a job?
We're looking for an Intake Specialist.
This is an entry level position, prior legal experience is not required.
Candidates employed in this position will be excellent listeners with attention to detail and want to help others. Intake Specialists are the first voice a client hears when entering the legal process, and ensures they feel heard on all details of their claim. This first interaction will not only set the tone for a clients' visit, but it is crucial in our company’s success as our attorneys rely on intake specialists to evaluate claims and submit them for review.
Get to know us:
Since 1955, Levin Papantonio Rafferty has earned a reputation as one of the most successful personal injury law firms in the nation. Our attorneys handle claims throughout the country involving prescription drugs; medical devices; defective products; car accidents; medical malpractice; workers compensation; consumer protection, and all other types of personal injury claims.
What We Can Offer You For All Your Hard Work:
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Group Term Life insurance (GTL)/Voluntary Term Life insurance (VTL)
Ability to work a Full-Time schedule-
Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm OR Monday-Friday 10:30am-7:00pm (w/one weekday off), Saturday 9:00am-4:00pm & off on Sunday.
- Time management skills
- Good typing skills (speed & accuracy)
- Can work independently or with a team
- Must have computer skills, specifically in Windows environment
- Great verbal & written communication skills, specifically spelling/grammar
- 6+ months of experience in a customer service/call center environment is preferred
Levin Papantonio Rafferty is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.