Recruiting Administrative Assistant at McGuireWoods LLP
McGuireWoods LLP is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support our Attorney Recruiting teams in the Richmond, VA and Atlanta, GA offices. The ideal candidate will have a background in law firms or professional services or at least a 2-year degree, possessing keen attention to detail, and exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
McGuireWoods LLP, with offices in the United States and Europe, is a full-service firm providing legal and public affairs solutions to corporate, individual and nonprofit clients worldwide for more than 200 years collectively. Along with excellent benefits, McGuireWoods offers most employees a hybrid remote option allowing flexibility and work-life balance. For more information, please visit www.mcguirewoods.com. California residents have special rights with respect to personal information. If you are a California resident applying for a position at McGuireWoods, our statement describes your rights and personal information the firm collects.
- Provide administrative support for the Attorney Recruiting teams in Richmond and Atlanta, covering offices across Virginia, Texas, Atlanta, and DC. Assist additional Attorney Recruiting teams or firmwide Attorney Recruiting initiatives as needed.
- Maintain recruiting files and database in LawCruit for associates, counsel, and summer associates, including keeping candidate statuses up-to-date in real time and running reports.
- Assist with scheduling in-person and video interviews, reserve conference rooms and set-up video links for interviews.
- Draft offer letters and send out rejection letters.
- Assist in event planning for Summer Associate Program and law school events as needed.
- Assist in all aspects of onboarding new lawyers.
- Assist with processing expenses and reimbursements.
- One to two years of administrative experience, preferably in a law firm or professional services setting, or an associate’s or bachelor’s degree.
- Preferred experience in Human Resources, Recruiting, and Legal/Professional Services.
- Proficient in composing business letters and correspondence, demonstrating strong formatting, grammatical, and proofreading skills.
- Microsoft Office proficiency, particularly in Excel.
- Ability to effectively manage a tracking database.