This job post is no longer available
Associate General Counsel - Telecommute at UnitedHealth Group
17 Nov → 17 Dec
UnitedHealthcare is looking for Associate General Counsel - Telecommute. You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the United States as you take on some tough challenges.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
- Execute delivery of legal services and related support to UnitedHealthcare’s national regulatory affairs organization
- Counsel senior management on regulatory matters
- Provide legal support to regulatory issues, including market conduct exams and regulatory complaints
- Negotiate resolutions with regulators related to audits, exams or other inquiries
- Counsel on mental health parity related inquiries and assist with parity related analysis
- Assist with exam and audit responses
- Support key areas for regulatory advocacy
- Collaborate with colleagues across the UnitedHealth Group’s legal and compliance departments
- Help foster key regulatory relationships
Requirements / Qualifications
Juris Doctorate degree
5+ years of legal experience
2+ years of experience in at least 1 of the following: Litigation, Health Parity, Healthcare insurance
Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance
How To Apply
Apply through LegalJobs.