Patent Attorney at TTI Corporate
Anderson, SC, USA
10 Nov → 10 Dec
One World Technologies, Inc dba TTI Power Equipment ("TTIP") is seeking to fill an in-house Patent Counsel/Agent position located at its Anderson, SC office. TTIPE is a global leader in quality consumer and professional power tools and outdoor products, designing and developing products under brands including RYOBI, HART, and RIDGID.
- Manage product clearance and patent application preparation and prosecution.
- Advise TTIPE business and engineering personnel in matters of product clearance, patentability, and related strategies.
- Conduct invention mining and brainstorming sessions with TTIPE personnel.
- Conduct patent clearance and patentability searches.
- Manage portions of TTIPE's patent portfolio.
- Conduct competitor monitoring.
- Participate in Patent Steering Committee Meetings.
- Provide support in patent licensing, enforcement, and controversy matters.
- Contribute to optimizing processes and procedures.
Requirements / Qualifications
Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
Licensed to Practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
At least 3-5 years of experience as a patent practitioner in a law firm and/or corporate setting.
For attorney applicants, Juris Doctorate from a nationally accredited law school and active member of a state bar and in good standing.
Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects in a fast-pace environment.
Proficient time management and organizations skills.
Proficient written and verbal communication and advocacy skills.
Self-motivated, takes ownership, and has a proper attention to detail.
Benefits/What We offer
How To Apply
Apply through LegalJobs.