This job post is no longer available
Family Lawyer at The Ramage Law Group
The Ramage Law Group
08 Apr → 08 May
Our growing law firm is looking to hire a Family Attorney who is passionate about representing clients facing the most challenging times in their lives.
Candidates should be confident in the courtroom and possess excellent drafting and writing skills. Experience in handling legal issues such as child abuse, child custody, and property division is also a must. If you have a proven record of success both in and out of court, apply now!
$100,000 yearly + bonus
- Divide marital assets, including real estate, when necessary during divorce proceedings
- Keep client files properly organized and up to date
- Draft pleadings, motions, contracts, marital settlement agreements, judgements, and orders for a high volume of cases
- Attend court proceedings as needed to represent clients
- Advocate on behalf of clients by understanding their needs, effectively analyzing the situation and forming a strategy for a plan of action
- Draft pleadings, motions, settlement agreements, and final orders in complex cases
- Independently manage caseload
- Manage courtroom appearances and litigation independently
- Manage discovery production
- Manage client expectations and communications
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, especially in highly stressful and emotional situations
- Must have handled Texas family law cases for at least 7-10 years
- Courtroom experience a must
- Special Education law experience is desirable but not required
- Great technology skills are a must, as we are a paperless office
The Ramage Law Group is a growing entrepreneurial family law and special education law firm. We are committed to helping families in transition come through the legal process in a better place and protect their futures and their children's futures. We are focused on exhausting all avenues and removing all roadblocks to serve our clients, anticipating their needs so they can take action, embracing challenges, and always doing the right thing.