Exam Proctors - Suffolk University Law School at Suffolk University
Boston, MA, USA
$33.000 - $46.000
04 Nov → 04 Dec
Suffolk University Law School is seeking qualified candidates interested in serving as part-time, seasonal/on-call exam proctors. A number of positions are available. Proctors are responsible for observing students taking examinations and maintaining the security and integrity of the examination process.
Suffolk University Law School final examinations are held in spring (late April/early May), summer, and fall (early-mid December). Exam schedules vary and include day and evening sessions. Please indicate your availability for day and/or evening exams in your cover letter.
- Attends mandatory training sessions prior to each examination period (proctors will be compensated for the training).
- Following the direction from the Office of Academic Services handles the check-in process for all students prior to entry into the examination room by verifying identity with approved photo identification. Checks approved materials.
- Maintains the security of all exam materials during exams.
- Communicates examination instructions to students in a clear and professional manner.
- Distributes collects and accounts for all exam materials.
- Monitors students throughout exams to ensure a secure testing environment and to deter academic dishonesty.
- Reports any irregularities to the Office of Academic Services.
- Walks quietly around the room during exams to monitor student conduct.
- Tracks exam time and provides 1-hour warning and 10-minute warning to students according to directions provided by the Office of Academic Services.
- Checks all students out of the exam room at the conclusion of the exam period.
- Completes Proctor Report at the conclusion of the exams.
- Adheres to established exam policies and procedures provided by the Office of Academic Services.
Requirements / Qualifications
Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
Ability to read and interpret written instructions and procedures and apply them.
Ability to stand and walk for lengthy periods. Ability to navigate stairs and multi-level classrooms.
Ability to lift and carry exam materials that may weigh up to thirty (30) pounds.
How To Apply
Apply through LegalJobs