Bankruptcy Paralegal at Greenspoon Marder LLP
Greenspoon Marder LLP
West Palm Beach, FL, USA
$38.000 - $47.000
02 Nov → 02 Dec
About GM LLP: Celebrating the 40th anniversary of its founding in 1981, Greenspoon Marder is a national full-service business law firm with over 200 attorneys and offices across the United States. We are ranked among American Lawyer’s Am Law 200, as one of the top law firms in the U.S. since 2015. Our firm was founded with the goal of providing the highest quality legal services at the highest value for our clients. Each of our clients is unique and so are their legal needs. We believe no one size fits all for professional services. Our lawyers offer flexible and creative solutions to meet our clients’ respective needs. Our mission is to understand the challenges our clients face, build collaborative relationships and craft solutions with a focus on strategic goals.
The West Palm Beach office of Greenspoon Marder is seeking a Bankruptcy Paralegal for their busy practice group. The Bankruptcy practice group focuses on matters involving the representation of bankruptcy trustees, for which the Partner involved with that group is a panel trustee, as well as mostly representing the interests of creditors. This is a fast-paced, high-volume Bankruptcy practice where excellent organizational skills are mandatory. Does this sounds like the challenge for you? Please see below for more details!
Greenspoon Marder is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All inquiries will be kept confidential.
- Attention to Detail
- Effective Verbal and Written Communication
- Planning and Organizing
- Time Management
- Familiarity with all aspects of complying with filing requirements and deadlines within bankruptcy courts, including ability to draft pleadings and orders
- Preparing and E-filing documents within Bankruptcy Courts in the Southern District of Florida, including but not limited to adversary proceedings, discovery, and motion practice
- Handling trial preparations
- Handling multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously
- Heavy calendaring and scheduling for meetings, calls, deadlines, and proactively ensuring deadlines are met within bankruptcy estates
- Preparing and responding to extensive discovery
Requirements / Qualifications
Minimum of two-to-five years of progressive experience as a Legal Assistant or Paralegal in a Bankruptcy practice, particularly on behalf of creditors and trustees
Substantial experience working with PDF, Microsoft Word, and office/client management software programs
How To Apply
Apply through LegalJobs.