This job post is no longer available
Environmental Right-of-Way (ROW) Agent ( Associate Level) at ERM Group
26 Apr → 26 May
ERM is seeking Right-of-Way (ROW) Agents in TEXAS to support capital project delivery efforts for water, wastewater, oil & gas pipeline and electric transmission & distribution projects. Additionally, support is needed for various types of renewable energy project development. ROW Agents will be responsible for the acquisition of land, land rights, licenses, leases, permits and other documents necessary for the construction, operation and maintenance of facilities.
Given the volume of applications we typically receive, we are unable to respond to all applicants, however, a recruiter will contact you if your experience is a suitable match with one of our upcoming projects. Thank you for your patience.
- Conduct diverse and complex negotiations with landowners (or their designees);
- Work on the settlement of complex damage claims with landowners (or their designees) relative to property damage caused or created during construction.
- Search courthouse and other records as may be available to determine present property ownership(s) and the extent of interest therein.
- Advise and assist in establishing a range of fair market values to be used in the acquisition of land and land rights.
- Draft and/or supervise the preparation of documents for rights of entry, damage claims, contracts, easements, licenses, leases, permits, options to purchase and other documents as may be necessary to acquire adequate rights for the project.
- Compliance with corporate health and safety policies; and
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-plus years of ROW or related real estate experience.
- Experience in the Renewables industry is preferred but not required.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Google Earth, ArcGIS and data management software.
- Knowledgeable in real estate values and accepted real estate appraisal practices.
- Ability to work independently and remotely in various locations for extended periods of time.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a high degree of professionalism.
- Ability to communicate effectively through oral and written communications.
- Must meet criteria identified in Job Demands & Conditions Analysis for Office and Field Positions.
- Must be able to pass a pre-hire background check and drug screen.
- Must have a valid driver license.
Who We Are:
As the largest global pure play sustainability consultancy, we partner with the world’s leading organizations, creating innovative solutions to sustainability challenges and unlocking commercial opportunities that meet the needs of today while preserving opportunity for future generations.
At ERM we know that creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment is an essential part of making our company a great place to build a career. We also see our diversity as a strength that helps us create better solutions for our clients. Our diverse team of world-class experts supports clients across the breadth of their organizations to operationalize sustainability, underpinned by our deep technical expertise in addressing their environmental, health, safety, risk and social issues. We call this capability our “boots to boardroom” approach for its comprehensive service model that allows ERM to develop strategic and technical solutions that advance objectives on the ground or at the executive level.
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter. Based on review of these responses, shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
ERM is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Thank you for your interest in ERM!