This job post is no longer available
Head of Entertainment, Media & Sports Department at Romano Law PLLC
Romano Law PLLC
$100.000 - $200.000
27 Apr → 27 May
Head of Entertainment, Media & Sports Department
- A stellar attorney with at least 7-10 years’ experience in film and tv production.
- Experienced in managing multiple direct reports.
- Highly knowledgeable in the entertainment industry.
- Licensed to practice law in New York and/or California.
- Familiar with film finance and tax credit issues (not required but preferred).
- Conscientious, thorough and you take the accuracy of your work seriously.
- Proactive, driven to get things done and good under pressure. You’re even a little competitive.
- Polished, practical, enthusiastic and you have a strong work ethic.
- A natural mentor and enjoy helping develop junior staff.
- Quick to connect with people and do so in a way that motivates and inspires them.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WOULD:
- Report to our Managing Partner.
- Delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met.
- Manage and supervise junior team members reporting to you.
- Have varied activities that include multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Use your expertise-based problem-solving skills to offer innovative solutions.
- Be required to have a high degree of specialized expertise and skill in maintaining established standards of quality and accuracy, believing that quality should never be compromised.
- Draft, review and revise contracts or agreements and deliver practical, plain English advice.
- Lead by example: with your work ethic, your drive for success, and positive attitude.
- Be involved in client development, marketing and the growth of the firm.
- As we quickly grow, developing our team is important to us – we provide an environment that promotes management development. You will have the opportunity to lead the next generation of excellent lawyers.
- Diversity is valued and welcomed at Romano Law. We appreciate differing backgrounds, experiences and thoughts.
- We promote team engagement in our collaborative, communicative and approachable environment.
- Base Salary – $100k-$200k (Based on seniority, experience, book of business and location).
TO BE CONSIDERED:
At Romano Law, we strive to create an environment that promotes happiness and success for each of our team members. We go to great lengths to make this happen. Please tell us a little about yourself by:
- Please email your resume and cover letter to careers at romanolaw.com.
- In your correspondence, please use the subject line “Head of Entertainment”.
- In your cover letter, please include (a) your answer to the question “What is the length of the Brooklyn Bridge?”, (b) your base salary requirement and (c) the current value of any portable book of business.
- Take our 5-minute survey by copying this link into any browser:
This is a survey, it’s not a test. There are no right or wrong answers. No need to overthink it. You’ll be sent a copy of your results instantly.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in New York, NY 10004