This job post is no longer available
Bankruptcy Administrator at Westgate Resorts
Ocoee, FL, USA
$31.000 - $45.000
28 Oct → 27 Nov
Westgate Resorts provides a diverse range of vacation experiences. From sandy beaches on the Atlantic Ocean to snow-covered Utah mountains, families can affordably experience the country's most desirable vacation destinations. A world leader in the timeshare and hospitality industry, Westgate has resorts in Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina, Missouri, Utah, Nevada, and Arizona. Westgate meets every vacation expectation, for every family, for every budget. As we continue growing, we will continue offering the best and most-affordable vacation options out there!
Westgate just got safer! For the safety of our team members, all candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to joining the Westgate family.
Requires a High School diploma or equivalent. Requires 1 year of experience in banking or timeshare industry. Collections experience a plus, College degree a plus, Paralegal, finance or accounting degree preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Handle all correspondence between owners, courts, and/or attorneys related to servicing a legal account.
- Drafting and sending responses to owners, attorneys, and trustees to resolve issues.
- Maintain database to track flow of accounts through the legal process.
- Maintain and update status detail changes for accounts as they flow through the legal process.
- Attempt to recover inventory by calling owners, attorneys, and trustees.
- Attend meetings with management and report statuses of accounts in summary and detail on a monthly basis.
- Assist the management team in special projects or other administrative functions as required.
Requirements / Qualifications
Proficient in the use of a P/C, Microsoft Office suite products, and call center telephone equipment. Must be detailed orientated, self motivated and disciplined. Require little to moderate supervision to follow through on assigned responsibilities and tasks. Ability to multitask and handle heavy workloads in a timely manner. Multilingual a plus, Trilingual in English/Spanish/Portuguese preferred.
Benefits/What We offer
Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, personal
401K with generous company match
Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
Fun, family culture
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
Advancement & development opportunities
Community Involvement Programs
Safe working environment where all Team members are COVID19 vaccinated
How To Apply
Apply through LegalJobs.