Real Estate Closing Attorney at Holler Law Firm, LLC.
Holler Law Firm, LLC.
22 Mar → 21 Apr
We are seeking a closing Attorney in Delaware – an outgoing, minutiae-minded professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment while exuding enthusiasm and respectability in facilitating the smoothest closing process possible. Our attorneys enjoy the freedom of a flexible schedule, being out of the office and in the field. They thrive on interacting with different people every day while earning a generous salary + bonus package. They are responsible for reviewing title work, closing real estate transactions, and communicating with clients, lenders, brokers and title companies.
- Provide advice and guidance to a borrower stressed over a potential new underwriting issue
- Discover and resolve a title abstract inaccuracy by employing your laser-focused attention to detail skills
- Jump on a Zoom meeting for a virtual company-wide themed lunch party to celebrate Cinco de Mayo, St. Patrick’s Day, Bring Your Dog to Work Day or another fun holiday
- Uncover an issue in a refi closing document that the lender and underwriter missed; collaborate with lender to resolve issue swiftly to keep closing on time
- Head over to a borrower’s home for closing, wrap up the transaction and congratulate a thrilled first time home buyer on one the biggest days of their life
Requirements / Qualifications
Hold a current license to practice law and currently reside in Delaware or the ability to relocate to the state prior to starting work
Hold a current appointment as a Delaware Notary Public or the ability to obtain such qualification prior to starting work
Benefits/What We offer
Medical and dental benefits
Flexible spending account
Retirement plan with dollar-for-dollar employer matching
How To Apply
Apply directly through the Legal Jobs website