Paralegal - Corporate at Lowenstein Sandler
New York, NY, USA
11 Oct → 10 Nov
Lowenstein Sandler is one of the most sophisticated law firms in the United States, with over 350 lawyers and 300 business services professionals serving clients from offices in New York, Palo Alto, New Jersey, Utah, and Washington, D.C. We recruit candidates who seek a collaborative, entrepreneurial culture that prioritizes our clients, our colleagues, and the communities where we work and live. Committed to career development and to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, the firm offers many programs and opportunities for personal and professional growth. We seek professionals for our business services group who share these values.
- Responsible for NDA and Engagement Letter tracking for specific clients
- Assistance with ongoing compliance and onboarding projects
- Responsible for tracking charts, conflicts and client database content
- Review, analyze, organize and maintain specific NDA and Engagement Letter client projects and databases
- Upon acknowledgement of NDA or Engagement Letter in final stage, send execution copies to clients
- Calendar execution and follow up when counterparty does not respond
- Perform corporate related duties including but not limited to: EINs, Fund Formation, Sub Doc processes
- Assist with client specific tracking requests including but not limited to: Engagement Letters
- Cursory review of agreements based on team’s needs; heavy contact with assigned attorneys; immediate and heavy client contact; attention to detail and responsiveness is imperative.
- Assist with maintenance of multiple trackers/checklists; client contact required.
- Related matters including with billing summaries, reconciliations and discrepancies.
- Prepare and issue form documents to various counterparties and follow up for execution (seek attorney assistance as needed). Direct contact with clients and attorneys needed.
- Must be able to work well various people in different departments and think proactively.
- Must be able to multi-task, work well under pressure, balance priorities.
- Able and willing to work overtime as needed, and on short notice, is essential.
- Work with the various client offices on multiple transactions and follow up.
- Work with Clients to address outstanding matters.
- Maintain and manage workflow assignments; work closely with attorney re: same.
- Assist attorneys with inquires and data searches.
Requirements / Qualifications
Paralegal experience, specifically, experience in a law firm environment with the following: Corporate law
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college is required;
A minimum of 2 years of paralegal experience in Corporate law is a plus;
Paralegal certification from an ABA-approved program is a plus;
Ability to work independently and work well with others;
Strong organization skills and attention to detail are critical;
A desire to learn and adapt as needed;
Ability to exhibit flexibility and work in a fast paced environment is critical;
Ability to coordinate multiple projects with simultaneously;
Ability to work under intense pressure is critical and essential.
How To Apply
Apply through LegalJobs.