This job post is no longer available
Legal Assistant - Sports and Entertainment at People2people
Melbourne VIC, Australia
11 Oct → 10 Nov
We are recruiting on behalf of a leading independent Australian law firm that has close to 1000 staff across the country.
They are an award-winning practice that has a first-class reputation in being innovative, inclusive, and an employer of choice within the legal industry.
They embrace flexibility and can offer a workplace where staff are encouraged to work remotely and in the office.
Whether you are yet to gain experience within legal support or have some proven experience, this employer is committed to providing effective learning and training resources for your own professional development.
We are recruiting a Legal Assistant to join their impressive corporate and commercial practice in Melbourne. This position will provide administrative and secretarial support to a Partner who is well-known within the sports and entertainment industry.
- Managing incoming enquiries and taking messages where required
- Drafting of documentation and correspondence
- Preparing monthly billing
- Client file management
- Diary and travel management
- Coordinate all outgoing mail to be signed, compiled and delivered to the mail room.
- Basic researching for the team.
- Organising travel arrangements as directed.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
Requirements / Qualifications
Whether you have some proven administrative or/and secretarial experience within professional services or already kickstarted your career in legal support, we would like to hear from you.
On a personal level, we are looking for someone who has a confident manner, is highly organised, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
How To Apply
Apply through LegalJobs.