Attorney at Chubb INA Holdings Inc
Chubb INA Holdings Inc
Whitehouse Station, Readington Township, NJ, USA
$90.000 - $110.000
08 Oct → 07 Nov
Attorney – Subrogation Attorney for Pennsylvania House Counsel Office of Bunker & Ray and New Jersey House Counsel Office of Kirmser Lamastra Skinner & Cunningham
Candidate must possess a Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school and be licensed to practice law in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
The attorneys and staff of Bunker & Ray are employees of ACE American Insurance Company, a Chubb Company.
- As an attorney with Chubb’s Pennsylvania House Counsel office of Bunker & Ray, the candidate will be expected to handle a subrogation case load throughout the state and federal courts of New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- The attorney will manage a subrogation case docket and practice.
- Specific duties will include investigating, negotiating and litigating subrogation claims for the Chubb Recovery Unit in state and federal courts in NJ and PA.
- Specific duties will include trial work, conducting and prosecuting depositions and engaging in other pre-trial discovery, drafting pleadings, engaging in motion practice, researching, negotiating settlements, generating reports and evaluations on assigned cases.
- Admission to The New Jersey and Pennsylvania Bar and the U.S. District Courts in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- Must have prior subrogation and litigation experience. Must have strong knowledge of current procedural and substantive law, as well as federal and state rules.
- Must be able to demonstrate effective oral and written advocacy skills and negotiation tactics.
- Must have an ability to apply analytical skills in addressing complex legal issues.
- Must be able and willing to proactively communicate with clients, claims staff and other members of House Counsel.
- Some travel in NJ and PA is anticipated.
How To Apply
Apply through LegalJobs