Sales Manager (Fully Remote) at Planet Depos
04 Nov → 04 Dec
Planet Depos is a family-owned global court reporting company providing best-in-class court reporting, videography, videoconferencing, interpretation, and trial support services throughout the United States and abroad. We are run by smart, energetic entrepreneurs and are looking for a talented Sales Manager to be part of our growth into the future.
The Sales Manager is responsible for leading, training, motivating, and developing next level performance for members of our sales team. The Manager will be instrumental in implementing focused action plans, sales initiatives, and ongoing communication regarding rep performance. The ideal candidate will have experience in or eagerness to learn the integral aspects of court reporting and litigation services, will have strong and proven leadership skills, a tremendous sense of customer service, work well interdepartmentally, be innovative, and have a natural desire to exceed expectations! This position reports to the Vice President of Sales with a dotted line to the Co-Founder and Managing Partner of the Company.
SALES MANAGER ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Manage sales team by overseeing the activities and performance of Account Executives and developing individual sales plans to ensure revenue growth. Hold Account Executives accountable for account plan quality and completeness and identify opportunities for process optimization.
- Conduct hiring, training, and performance management to ensure staff competency and achievement of sales goals.
- Direct team members to identify new business opportunities and drive account growth. Provide ongoing feedback, guidance, and motivation to team members.
- Ensure Account Executives are running disciplined pipeline health, quality, and quantity and collaborate on best practices, insights, and available programs to minimize pipeline variances.
- Develops and holds team accountable for developing and fostering a deep understanding of their clients' needs and priorities.
- Conduct annual employee performance reviews and weekly team and individual Account Executive check-ins.
- Track and meet planned sales goals by analyzing performance data and making forecasts.
- Work closely with Account Executives to assess performance and identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them.
- Analyze sales goals and report results to VP of Sales.
- Ongoing collaborative communication with VP of Sales.
- Assist in sales marketing initiatives through team collaboration.
- Represent the company effectively with comprehensive knowledge of our offerings.
- Research client needs and identify how our solutions address them.
- Provide creative content for sales incentives.
- Work with sales leadership on yearly and quarterly meeting content.
- Utilize salesforce and outreach to monitor rep client activity.
- Participate in client and prospect meetings with team members to provide coaching and feedback, as well as the client resolution process.
- Other duties as needed.
SALES MANAGER LOCATION:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Business Administration, or related field, OR
- Comparable record of sales leadership experience required.
- Legal experience strongly preferred
- At least five years of sales experience required.
- Proven success managing and directing a sales team of at least 10.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Experience selling or managing a team in the professional services industry for at least 2 years.
- Success in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Strong customer relationship management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing best in class customer service.
- Salesforce experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/JKy4zPsQmQ8B1HqAKf7eXR
Requirements / Qualifications
Benefits/What We offer
Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401k with company match after 1 year of employment
How To Apply