Marketing & Advertising Lawyer at Axiom Law
$130.000 - $160.000
23 Sep → 23 Oct
Take the next step in your legal career with the global leader in high caliber on-demand legal talent.
At Axiom, you take control of how you work while contributing your expertise to the world's best companies.
We are looking for lawyers who are passionate about innovation to work as Marketing & Advertising Lawyers with some of the world’s largest companies across all industries. This is an exciting opportunity to tackle complex legal challenges on a global scale.
You will leverage your experience and expertise to counsel and collaborate with some of the most innovative and dynamic minds in the industry, while growing and developing a diverse set of skills.
- Partner with internal marketing teams to counsel and advise on marketing content including website posts, online campaigns, promotions, sweepstakes, and press releases.
- Review and advise on consumer-facing sales and marketing materials.
- Draft and negotiate a wide variety of contracts including marketing agreements, sponsorship agreements, licensing agreements, and website development agreements.
- Ensure compliance with trademark, copyright, consumer protection, and advertising laws.
- Advise internal teams on compliance around sales, marketing, and media campaigns for new products
- Maintain strong, collaborative relationships with internal business partners and stakeholders.
- Represent the Axiom brand at all engagements with a focus on developing the client relationship.
- Develop a leadership role in Axiom’s community of over 5,800 lawyers.
Requirements / Qualifications
5+ years of experience working in Marketing & Advertising law.
Experience working independently and cross-functionally.
Experience taking on complex projects.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Active bar license for the state in which you physically reside in.
Has worked directly in-house and partnered with a marketing team.
Experience reviewing website content, online campaigns, promotions, sweepstakes, and press releases to ensure compliance with marketing & advertising laws.
Experience drafting and negotiating a wide variety of contracts as they relate to marketing and advertising.
How To Apply
Apply through LegalJobs.