Marketing Assistant at Hinkle Law Firm
Hinkle Law Firm
Wichita, KS, USA
$36.000 - $47.000
22 Sep → 22 Oct
Position Summary: The Marketing Assistant will support the initiatives of the Marketing Department, reporting directly to the Marketing Director. This role offers the right candidate an opportunity to contribute to a variety of marketing, communications and business development initiatives in a collaborative environment.
The below is intended to describe general responsibilities and expectations for this position. Because priorities and demands of the firm are fluid, it is not an exhaustive list. It should be revised by the person holding this position in cooperation with his/her supervisor whenever its contents become outdated.
- CRM: Support Marketing Director in the maintenance of the CRM system and all related aspects, including tracking partner participation, creating various reports, cleaning data, assisting in database updates and other project duties as assigned.
- Assist with the content management of the firm’s website, including drafting and posting content such as news and events items, as well as updates to attorney admissions, biographies and practice descriptions. Create quarterly website traffic reports.
- Maintain social media calendar, coordinate promotion of firm news and activities on social channels, including creating graphics and drafting language.
- Compile content for firm’s internal newsletter & assist coordination of content and production of external newsletters.
- Assist in compilation of Surveys and Submissions and related award nominations and update related tracking documents.
- Support Marketing Director in preparing for events, webinars, speaking engagements, client entertainment and conferences for attorneys – both virtual and in person. Track branded items.
- Assist in keeping department records up to date, including departmental procedure How-To’s, and various tracking spreadsheets per initiative, assist with various administrative tasks including invoice processing and tracking.
- Organize charitable sponsorships/ads, communicate with partners and outside organizations.
- Support Marketing Director in other marketing department and firm initiatives as directed.
- Provide back-up services to the team on an as-needed basis.
Requirements / Qualifications
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat skills required
Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and other desktop publishing programs a plus
Experience working in or familiarity with CRM systems a plus
Performance Traits (i.e. analytical, communication skills, problem solving abilities, etc.):
Exceptional organizational skills and a professional demeanor
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and impeccable attention to detail
Highly motivated, proactive, responsive and conscientious, with a commitment to delivering excellent client service
Ability to multitask and juggle competing deadlines and shifting priorities; flexibility to work additional hours if necessary
Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills necessary to maintain effective relationships with internal and external contacts
Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
An undergraduate degree (required), preferably in a marketing, business, or communications-related field.
Minimum of one year related internships or full time role of demonstrated success in a marketing, business, and/or communications-related field, either in the professional services (e.g., law, accounting, or consulting) or in a comparable position(s) in a financial institution or the corporate, trade association, or academic sectors
How To Apply
Apply through LegalJobs