Corporate Counsel - Advertising at Amazon
Seattle, WA, USA
22 Sep → 22 Oct
We are seeking a talented attorney to support Amazon Advertising's rapidly growing and evolving business. You will work directly with your business partners on a broad range of commercial transactions, product matters, and regulatory issues.
Amazon's innovative technologies change the way people find, discover and buy products and services. Lawyers at Amazon are trusted members of the business. Our work is intellectually challenging, exciting and fast-paced. Developing innovative solutions to novel legal questions is part of our daily business.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- Helping launch innovative new products and services.
- Conducting legal review of program features, and marketing and promotional materials.
- Structuring, drafting and negotiating commercial agreements, ranging from standard commercial contracts to strategic deals.
- Resolving issues that arise in existing commercial relationships, including data use and privacy.
- Handling regulatory contacts and advising on regulatory matters.
- Thinking outside the box!
Requirements / Qualifications
J.D. degree and active membership in one state bar
5 years of attorney experience
Commercial counseling and transactional experience (advertising experience not required)
Enthusiasm, flexibility, and comfort in fast-paced environments.
Strong drafting, negotiating and analytical skills, and deal-making experience.
Ability to demonstrate high level of discretion, practicality and sound judgment even in ambiguous situations.
Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully cross-functionally.
Ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
How To Apply
Apply through LegalJobs.