This job post is no longer available
SEO Associate at PaperStreet Web Design
PaperStreet Web Design
27 Apr → 27 May
*Must be a resident of Colorado, Florida or South Carolina to apply for full-time*
*We may accept 1099 freelancers in other states*
Do you have an interest in SEO & Internet Marketing?
Do you want a career at a 20-year old company that is stable and growing, gives regular raises / bonuses, health care, retirement plans, annual trips, AND works a remote 35-hour work week? Then we might have the SEO job for you.
PaperStreet is seeking a full-time remote SEO Associate who is detail oriented and wants to further expand their skills in SEO and Internet Marketing.
Overall, we are looking for someone who is a fast learner, fun to work with, enjoys marketing, and wants to build up their SEO career long-term. This is a full-time position assisting SEO campaigns, including ongoing evaluation of keywords, campaign performance tracking, technical SEO and link building.
Who We Are
PaperStreet is a fast-paced, full-service design firm that creates new websites and revitalizes aging ones for law firms. In addition to creating websites that are engaging, we also have a knack for getting results. PaperStreet has been designing law firm websites since 2001. Our company has produced over 1,500 custom websites.
Highlights of Main Responsibilities
- SEO Overall - Overall you will work on SEO campaigns in the areas of website audits, link building, technical on-page optimization, and analytics.
- SEO Audits - Create and follow website audit checklists for performance improvements.
- Link Building - Updating profiles on directory sites, researching new link building opportunities, and overall improving clients backlink profiles.
- Technical On-Page - Technical SEO optimization of websites, including website audits, meta tags, schema markup, rich snippets, and speed improvements.
- Analytics - Setting up, generating and analyzing Google Analytics and other conversion tracking reports.
Ideally you will know some of the above, but we are willing to train in specific areas.
- Remote work - Must have dedicated office space at home.
- Google Docs - We work heavily in Google Docs and MS Office.
- Degree - College graduate in marketing, journalism, English, information technology, computer science, advertising, or similar degree.
- Resident - Must be a resident of Florida, Colorado, or South Carolina.
- SEO Tools - Familiarity with Google Analytics, Search Console and Tag Manager; SEO tools such as Moz, Ahrefs and Screaming Frog; also experience with basic HTML and CSS (though we can train.)
- 35-hour work week
- Health care, dental, vision, and regular short/long term insurance
- 2% Simple IRA automatic contribution
- We offer alternating Friday’s off (optional program based on work hours)
- Starting 2-weeks’ vacation plus sick days and all major holidays.
- Yearly team trip. 2022 was Turks & Caicos. 2023 is Punta Cana!
How to Apply
Follow these instructions in detail. This is part of the hiring test and is pass/fail.
- No phone calls
- Write an email to careers @ paperstreet.com
- List the subject as: PaperStreet SEO Associate: (YOUR NAME)
- Include your custom cover letter with a few short paragraphs about yourself
- Attach your Resume as a PDF
*Do NOT apply through Indeed. You MUST follow the e-mail instructions above to be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Work Location: Remote