In-House Counsel at Nexus HR Services
Nexus HR Services
Sacramento, CA, USA
$120.000 - $169.997
21 Sep → 21 Oct
Nexus HR gives you the freedom to outsource some or all HR related tasks so that you and your onsite and remote employees can focus more time on patient outcomes and programs like HEDIS, 340B, patient adherence, or home health, to name a few. Nexus HR is solving American healthcare's most time consuming and financially draining tasks; payroll, Human Resources, Recruitment, Benefits and Retirement planning, compensation planning, accounting, and employee training. Nexus HR can grow and/or save your company.
- Providing accurate, relevant, and timely advice to your employer and other members of staff on a variety of legal topics that relate to the business sector, human resources, and their products or services.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating various commercial contracts and agreements.
- Managing and mitigating legal risks by designing and implementing company policies and procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with all laws and regulations that apply to the business.
- Promoting legal, compliance, and risk management best practices throughout the company.
- Communicating with and managing any third-party bodies such as external counsel or auditors.
- Designing and delivering legal training to the business.
- Staying up-to-date with changes to legislation, particularly in relation to laws, rules, and regulations that directly affect your business and specific industry.
- Liaising with senior members of staff.
Requirements / Qualifications
3 to 7 years experience as a litigation counsel is preferred
Law degree in any ABA-approved schools
Litigation experience in the healthcare industry is preferred
Knowledge of Medi-Cal, Medicare laws, and regulations is preferred.
Knowledge of employment law and human resources is preferred.
Able to work in Sacramento, CA.
How To Apply
Apply through LegalJobs.