Fort Lauderdale Real Estate Associate Attorney at Akerman LLP
Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
23 Nov → 23 Dec
About the Firm
Akerman LLP is ranked among the top 100 law firms in the United States by The American Lawyer and a top 100 U.S. law firm recognized by Financial Times as among the most forward thinking firms in the industry. Its more than 700 lawyers and business professionals collaborate with the world’s most successful enterprises and entrepreneurs to navigate change, seize opportunities, and help drive innovation and growth. Akerman is known for its results in middle market M&A and complex disputes, and for helping clients achieve their most important business objectives in the financial services, real estate and other dynamic sectors across the United States and Latin America. To learn more about our firm, please visit us at www.akerman.com.
• Top 100 U.S. Law Firms (The American Lawyer)
• Among the Most Innovative Law Firms (Financial Times)
• Ranked Among the Top 10 Large Law Firms for Diversity (Law360)
• Ranked #1 among large law firms for Black and Hispanic Associates (Law360)
• Ranked Among the Top 30 Large Law Firms for Gender Equity (Law360)
• "Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality" for Eight Consecutive Years (100% Rating by Corporate Equality Index)
• Mansfield Plus Certification for Diversity (Diversity Lab)
• Leadership Council on Legal Diversity, 2022 Compass Award Winner
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
We are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can reach their full potential, no matter their race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or genetic makeup.
Note to Search Firms
Akerman LLP will not accept unsolicited resumes or other unsolicited candidate information from Search Firms. Submissions will only be considered when a fully executed fee agreement is in place. Search firms should contact [email protected] for additional information.
Requirements / Qualifications
Must possess excellent attention to detail, effective communication skills, legal due diligence and drafting aptitude, academic credentials and an impassioned interest in real estate transactional law
Must possess a Juris Doctor degree from an ABA accredited law school and be a member of The Florida Bar or have the ability to promptly obtain admission in Florida