This job post is no longer available
Attorney - Healthcare and Healthcare Compliance at Tesis Laboratory
$150.000 - $200.000
20 Sep → 20 Oct
We are a rapidly growing, diagnostic laboratory company providing precision medicine to the healthcare industry. As we continue to expand our industry-leading portfolio by building new procedures, kits, test menu and online apps, we seek an individual to help support the efforts of the management team. This is a critical role in our company, as we continue to grow through acquisition.
J.D. from an accredited law school with admission to the New York Bar. Ten (10) years of health care and compliance law in private or public practice required.
- Provide counsel on CLIA and state laboratory rules and enforcement, regulatory compliance matters and reference lab arrangements.
- Represent company in acquisitions and set up of new laboratories through the United States.
- Advise on FDA and CLIA requirements and oversight of laboratory developed tests.
- Counsel on compliance with Medicare regulatory and compliance issues including CMS Medicare Part B collection and reporting requirements under PAMA section 216.
- Counsel on compliance with the federal Anti-Kickback Statue and Eliminating Kickbacks in Recovery Act (EKRA) and structuring compensation and billing arrangements with sales personnel.
Benefits/What We offer
Paid time off
How To Apply
Apply through LegalJobs.