This job post is no longer available
Marketing & Advertising Lawyer at Axiom Law
San Francisco, CA, USA
14 Sep → 14 Oct
Take the next step in your legal career with the global leader in high caliber on-demand legal talent.
At Axiom, you take control of how you work while contributing your expertise to the world's best companies.
We are looking for lawyers who are passionate about innovation to work as Marketing & Advertising Lawyers with some of the world’s largest companies across all industries. This is an exciting opportunity to tackle complex legal challenges on a global scale.
You will leverage your experience and expertise to counsel and collaborate with some of the most innovative and dynamic minds in the industry, while growing and developing a diverse set of skills.
We are a predominantly remote company, with the exception that some clients require on-site presence. We work hard to accommodate both our clients and lawyers and are focused on ensuring that everyone feels safe and cared for as an Axiomite. At this time, we are only considering remote workers who are located outside of Colorado.
Axiom is the global leader in high-caliber, on-demand legal talent. With over 5,800 talented lawyers spanning North America, the UK, Europe, and APAC, we enable legal departments to drive efficiency and growth to adapt to a demanding new era.
Axiom is a leader in diversity, inclusion, and social engagement. Diversity is core to our values and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, offering access to a variety of professional development programs and continuing legal education opportunities. We are proud to be named a best place to work for LGBTQ+ Equality, earning top marks in the 2021 Corporate Equality Index for the second consecutive year. Axiom’s legal department is Mansfield certified and is committed to considering at least 50% diverse candidates for leadership roles and outside counsel representation.
Learn more about working at Axiom.
- Partner with internal marketing teams to counsel and advise on marketing content including website posts, online campaigns, promotions, sweepstakes, and press releases.
- Review and advise on consumer-facing sales and marketing materials.
- Draft and negotiate a wide variety of contracts including marketing agreements, sponsorship agreements, licensing agreements, and website development agreements.
- Ensure compliance with trademark, copyright, consumer protection, and advertising laws.
- Advise internal teams on compliance around sales, marketing, and media campaigns for new products
- Maintain strong, collaborative relationships with internal business partners and stakeholders.
- Represent the Axiom brand at all engagements with a focus on developing the client relationship.
- Develop a leadership role in Axiom’s community of over 5,800 lawyers.
Requirements / Qualifications
5+ years of experience working in Marketing & Advertising law.
Experience working independently and cross-functionally.
Experience taking on complex projects.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Active bar license for the state in which you physically reside in.
How To Apply
Apply through LegalJobs