This job post is no longer available
Real Estate (Public Sector) Lawyer at BCL Legal
£50.000 - £60.000
14 Sep → 14 Oct
Real Estate Solicitor/Associate (NQ-5 PQE) - Leading international firm - Birmingham
Top international law firm is seeking a Real Estate Solicitor or Associate to join its Real Estate team in Birmingham to focus on public sector project work. This Real Estate Lawyer opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with agile working accommodated. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
- As a Real Estate Solicitor or Associate in this team, you would:
- Work on behalf of public bodies, quasi-public bodies and institutions, as well as with private sector suppliers and partners that rely on them.
- Have the opportunity to join an innovative and forward thinking firm and highly regarded real estate team.
- Work on a great breadth of high-profile London work performed from the regions that includes a variety of high profile projects.
- Be offered levels of client contact/management commensurate with experience.
- Gain access to top lawyers who can provide supportive training.
Requirements / Qualifications
To be successful in your application for this Real Estate Solicitor or Associate vacancy, you will have:
At least one strong training seat in real estate ideally with some public sector exposure or otherwise a keen desire to act for clients in the public sector.
A good teamwork ethic.
A can do attitude, drive and determination.
A good academic background.
Benefits/What We offer
A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Strong partner support.
Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment where junior lawyers are encouraged and developed.
How To Apply
Apply through LegalJobs.