This job post is no longer available
Civil/Administrative Litigation Attorney at Kitay Law Offices
Kitay Law Offices
Wyomissing, PA, USA
$70.000 - $91.000
09 Sep → 09 Oct
Kitay Law Offices is looking for an experienced (3+ years) litigator with a commitment to service in administrative and civil litigation. We have been protecting and fighting for the rights of our clients for over 25 years.
We provide our clients with:
Aggressive litigation strategies
Exceptional customer service
Due to demand and growth, we must add an attorney to our roster to manage an increasing caseload of clients. We are a busy and successful practice with offices in Wyomissing, Allentown, Kennett Square, Chambersburg, Hazelton and Philadelphia. We operate a highly collaborative office in which each professional helps the others to ensure all of our clients receive the best possible service and outcome.
Kitay Law Offices provides a comprehensive benefits package, including health/dental insurance, 401k, paid time off, etc. Salary is commensurate with experience. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Unless an applicant has a health or religious reason preventing them from getting the COVID-19 vaccine. employment is contingent upon the applicant receiving the COVID-19 vaccine once it becomes available.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter. Your cover letter must explain why you believe you embody the firm's values and how you can contribute to our clients' success.
- Meet with clients at the various firm office locations, as well as virtually and by phone, to review facts and develop case strategies
- Collect retainers from clients and execute contracts that specify the parameters of the working relationship
- Research cases by interviewing witnesses, reading depositions, reviewing evidence, and speaking with the client
- Attend all pretrial hearings on behalf of clients and advise clients following each hearing about the best strategies
- Conduct trials and/or administrative proceedings as necessary
- Provide legal guidance and support
Requirements / Qualifications
Excellent academic and employment credentials, including federal and/or state court experience, and PA Bar admission are required. This is a full-time position primarily located at our Wyomissing, PA office. Importantly, we also offer remote work flexibility.
PA bar admission required
3+ years of experience as a practicing attorney preferred
Ability to handle a high case load
Willingness to meet with all clients, either virtually or in person
Experience with Needles and/or SmartAdvocate case management software a plus
Spanish bilingual a plus
Experience with Immigration litigation a plus
How To Apply
Apply through LegalJobs.