This job post is no longer available
Corporate Counsel at Semarchy Inc
$128.000 - $190.000
27 Apr → 27 May
Reporting to the CFO, the Corporate Counsel delivers highly efficient risk management to the organization and assists the executive team with decision support.
The Corporate Counsel directly prepares, reviews and negotiates legal commitments within customer agreements, employment arrangements and retention of vendors; administers the company insurance program; and, advises the executive team on risk management.
Semarchy, a leader in the data integration and master data management markets, enables organizations to rapidly generate business value from their data. Its unified platform enables organizations of any size, to quickly discover, govern, manage, integrate and report critical information scattered across applications.Semarchy is available as an on-premises platform, is natively available on most popular cloud marketplaces such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Google Cloud Platform (GCP), and managed as a service and is supported by a rich ecosystem of software-as-a-service and professional service partners.
Semarchy is based in Phoenix, USA with offices in London, UK; Lyon, France; and Mexico City, Mexico.
- Develops directly and through outside counsel, standard templates for engagement with customers, vendors, employees and other stakeholders.
- Holds the liability of the Company in the highest regard.
- Negotiates and manages company insurance programs and broker/carrier relationships.
- Monitors and advises on IP protection, export control, regulatory and compliance topics (broadly defined) relevant to the software industry.
- Analyses and recommends risk management and strategy.
- Provide general legal support to peers and the Executive Team proactively and upon request.
- Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school
- Good standing in a State bar within the U.S. and authorized in house counsel in Florida
- 3+ years of corporate experience in a mid to large law firm or corporate legal department
- Comfortable working independently in a global organization, managing multiple projects and deadlines across time zones and teams.
- Self motivated with exceptional organization and communication skills.
- Collaborative personality; work as a teammate in order to further the entire organization and desire to work on ad hoc projects.
- Location: Greater Phoenix area.
- Join a highly-skilled highly-motivated team
- Work in a work environment where you can make a direct impact
- Opportunity for advancement in a rapidly growing company
- Competitive compensation plan and benefits (medical, 401K with match, 3 weeks PTO, and holidays)
- Work from home flexibility