This job post is no longer available
Corporate Counsel - Remote at TTEC
Corporate Counsel - Remote
TTEC is seeking an early career stage (3-5+ year) attorney to join our global Legal team, as Corporate Counsel, reporting to Chief Counsel for the Americas. This is a Denver, Colorado based opportunity; but for the right candidate we would consider a remote position based anywhere in the United States.
Our Legal team delivers value to the business by being a trusted partner that enables the company's global business objectives through strategically focused proactive, timely, and pragmatic legal support. Our Legal team is a full-service strategic service provider in risk management, commercial contracts, compliance oversight, human resources support, business expansion, dispute resolution, intellectual property, M&A and cross border complex business transactions. Our Team embraces the 'work hard/play hard' philosophy - we work passionately to support our growing global business, while playing equally hard by "living life passionately" (an important value at TTEC). We place great value in balancing work and family time as well as engaging with our community whenever possible. A great candidate for the role would be a positive, collaborative, hardworking, intellectually curious, results oriented individual who is hungry to gain global public company experience and incredible mentorship from our senior lawyers from different backgrounds located around the globe. To be a good fit for our team you need have a 'glass half full' abundance theory inspired attitude.
What you'll be doing
The Corporate Counsel will support the Chief Counsel, the Americas/Corporate Transactions across a spectrum of enterprise level transactions, including complex real estate, M&A, IP and strategic sourcing transactions, as well as the support of key business units in LatAm and Canada. Specifically you will
- Provide support to our global real estate team in connection with our real estate portfolio.
- Conduct due diligence, negotiation, deal closing and enforcement of all aspects of M&A transactions, including post-closing integration support.
- Support our Treasury function in connection with credit facility amendments/restatements.
- Support other corporate functions, including sourcing/procurement, finance, client bankruptcy and intellectual property matters.
- Enable TTEC's strategic geo-expansion initiatives in LatAm and APAC - including country due diligence, entity formation/incorporation and continued day-to-day legal advice once incorporated.
- Support TTEC litigation portfolio in LatAm and Canada, and provide advice on labor and regulatory matters as needed.
- Manage outside counsel as needed, economically and pragmatically to meet TTEC business objectives and financial goals.
What Background and Skills You'll Need
- Graduate of an accredited law school, admission to practice in at least one state.
- 3-5+ years of experience at a law firm or in-house (a combination of law firm and in-house experience is a plus).
- Experience in the any combination of the following areas - global commercial transactions, real estate, treasury/finance, M&A, IP, support of business outside of the United States, especially in Latin American.
- Strong communication and organizational skills, including project management experience, obsessive attention to detail, and the ability to successfully interact at all levels in the organization.
- Service focused outlook and passion for delighting clients through timely and practical solutions (i.e., not legal memos or long-winded advice).
- Collaborative mindset and team focus.
- Bilingual fluency in spoken/written English and Spanish, with French or Portuguese language skills as a major plus.
Compensation and Benefits
The anticipated starting salary range for individuals expressing interest in this position is $104,000 - $165,000 USD. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program.
Benefits available to eligible employees include the following
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time off
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.
: Legal / Compliance