Marketing Associate at Figeroux & Associates
Figeroux & Associates
Brooklyn, NY, USA
15 Jul → 14 Aug
The Law Firm of Figeroux & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Figeroux & Associates is an established law firm with an office in Brooklyn, NY. We are seeking a Marketing Associate to join our team. We are recognized as one of Brooklyn’s Best Places to Work by the Consumer Advocate. The Marketing Associate is responsible for the execution of aggressive marketing programs reporting directly to the Director of Marketing. This position involves working with the firm’s attorneys to develop strategic business development and communications plans to achieve new business revenue and build the firm’s practice areas. Day to day activities entail working in an extremely fast-paced environment marketing complex areas of law. The ideal candidate will be responsible for generating new business revenue due to their efforts and will work in a goal-oriented environment.
Interested applicants should send resume, cover letter, work samples and salary requirements via email to email@example.com. Responses to this ad with omitted requirements will not be considered. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, ONLY candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Create and implement strategic marketing plans that will generate new business for the firm’s attorneys.
- Develop strategic business development plans and work with attorneys individually with their business development strategy.
- Assist with generating prospects and leads for possible sales.
- Identify, plan, coordinate, and manage legal webinars, seminars and events that will generate new business.
- Coordinate and develop specialized electronic communications.
- Write and develop letters, web content, press releases and practice area brochures.
- Write and develop regular updates to be posted onto the firm website and social media, including attorney bios, practice descriptions, client alerts, etc.
- Assist with planning and procurement of speaking engagements.
- Develop client acquisition/retention strategy development and tactical planning.
Requirements / Qualifications
Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
Must be a self starter, pro-active and able to take the lead on tasks with minimal direction.
Experience in a law firm is not required.
Must possess very strong legal writing skills and have the ability to grasp and interpret legal concepts.
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Strong analytical and organizational skills.
Experience in Microsoft Office suite.
How To Apply
Apply through LegalJobs