This job post is no longer available
Content Moderation - Gaming at ModSquad
$46.400 - $58.800
08 Apr → 08 May
ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Content Moderation!
Do you have a Content Moderation background?
Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?
ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to join our network!
If you want the chance to work gigs on the coolest of client projects... then ModSquad is the place for you!! Our clients are strictly Top Tier whose product offerings and services are hip, contemporary and very current. You will instantly know who they are and very likely use them yourselves. Their customers expect the best service and support and that's where we come in.
Our Mods bring super skills, a positive attitude and great vibe to project work everyday. Mods assist and guide customers to the right answers, solve concerns and are the GPS for customers to understand and optimize the best use of a client's product or services. Project gigs available now and more are on the horizon.
We are seeking moderation mods!
On this project, ModSquad's mods will be handling content moderation support for our client.
To be discussed in the interview phase
What We Are Looking For:
- Has moderation skills/experience
- Is interested in creating an excellent experience for the customer
- Has a fun approach to customer support
- Loves being a part of a team, and is a multitasking ninja!
- Cares about the details, very reliable, and friendly!
- Is tech savvy
- Has strong English language skills
What’s In It For You:
- The potential to work with some of the coolest clients around the world like the NFL, Vimeo, and Topps!
- Flexible self-scheduling
- Access to ‘Hot Gigs’ postings exclusive to the Mod Network
- Work from home
- Competitive hourly rate - Discussed during your first interview
- Paid orientation
- Dedicated laptop or desktop computer with Windows 10 or above
- Willingness to install MSQ security software and 2FA app on phone
***IMPORTANT***: Take your time and make sure you do a thorough job in completing your application. Your responses should be grammatically correct and comprehensive. This will greatly increase the probability of scoring an interview!
Benefits/What We offer