This job post is no longer available
Real Estate Closing Attorney at Holler Law Firm, LLC.
Holler Law Firm, LLC.
02 Jul → 01 Aug
At Holler Law Firm we believe that excellent client service lives at the intersection of integrity, clear communication, and workability. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing those values to life through our commitment to do the absolute best we can for our clients, our firm and each other. It is the embodiment of these values that differentiate Holler Law Firm from other service providers. It is also what we look for in potential new members of our team.
We are seeking a closing Attorney in McDonough, Georgia – an outgoing, minutiae-minded professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment while exuding enthusiasm and respectability in facilitating the smoothest closing process possible. Our attorneys enjoy the freedom of a flexible schedule, being out of the office and in the field. They thrive on interacting with different people every day while earning a generous salary + bonus package.
Holler Law Firm is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Responsible for reviewing title work, closing real estate transactions, and communicating with clients, lenders, brokers and title companies.
- Provide advice and guidance to a borrower stressed over a potential new underwriting issue.
- Discover and resolve a title abstract inaccuracy by employing your laser-focused attention to detail skills.
- Jump on a Zoom meeting for a virtual company-wide themed lunch party to celebrate Cinco de Mayo, St. Patrick’s Day, Bring Your Dog to Work Day or another fun holiday.
- Uncover an issue in a refi closing document that the lender and underwriter missed; collaborate with lender to resolve issue swiftly to keep closing on time.
- Head over to a borrower’s home for closing, wrap up the transaction and congratulate a thrilled first time home buyer on one the biggest days of their life!
Requirements / Qualifications
Current license to practice law and currently reside in Henry County, Georgia or the ability to relocate to the state prior to starting work.
Current appointment as a Georgia Notary Public or the ability to obtain such qualification prior to starting work.
Thrive in an autonomous, flexible, remote work environment.
Exude confidence, trustworthiness and integrity in every facet of your work. Remain professional under pressure in stressful or unexpected situations. Diffuse issues through a deep understanding of the roles of all the parties involved. Make sound decisions based on experience, wisdom, and keen insight into the issue at hand.
Build effective relationships and collaborate with clients, peers and coworkers by communicating openly, providing timely feedback and sharing ideas.
Benefits/What We offer
Medical and dental benefits
Flexible spending account
Retirement plan with dollar-for-dollar employer matching
Access to wellness and work/life benefits through an Employee Assistance Platform
Employee discounts through the Working Advantage network which offers savings on travel, health and wellness, gift certificates, online shopping and much more.
Financial wellness program offering resources to achieve greater financial well-being through a wide range of educational programs, tools, and financial services.
How To Apply
Apply through LegalJobs.