This job post is no longer available
Corporate Paralegal at Morrison & Foerster
Morrison & Foerster
San Francisco, CA, USA
01 Jul → 31 Jul
Morrison & Foerster LLP, an Am Law 50 law firm with 16 offices worldwide, has an opening for a Corporate Paralegal within our Corporate Group in our San Francisco office. We also welcome applications from candidates who are interested in working in our other United States office locations.
We are looking for a strong corporate paralegal to support a thriving corporate practice for our San Francisco office and other attorneys across the firm as set out below.
- Assist with entity formation, including drafting subscription, shareholder, employment, and confidentiality agreements, checking and reserving corporate names, and preparing drafts of corporate organizational documents.
- Draft and file documents related to business incorporation and ongoing operations.
- Assist with closings of venture capital financings, public offerings, acquisitions and mergers, and other transactions.
- Assist with due diligence and data rooms.
- Organize and maintain deal documents, minute books, corporate records, and stock ledgers.
- May prepare and file Form D notices, UCC financing statements, Blue Sky and SEC registrations, and public company SEC filings.
- May assist with stock option plan administration, including drafting BOD/shareholder plans, resolutions, agreements, and other state and federal filings.
Requirements / Qualifications
2+ years of relevant experience.
Ability to work independently and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
Flexibility to work overtime as needed to meet business and client needs.
Strong sense of accountability, taking ownership over projects and resolving issues proactively with minimal supervision.
Ability to follow complex instructions with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
Ability to work concurrently on a variety of projects and work effectively under pressure and thrive in a deadline driven environment.
Ability to research, synthesize, and communicate large amounts of complex data.
Excellent writing and communication skills.
Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Flexibility to travel may be required.
How To Apply
Apply through LegalJobs.