This job post is no longer available
Spotify Chat Specialists - German/English (2925) at ModSquad
$49.000 - $62.000
08 Apr → 08 May
ModSquad has partnered with Spotify and we need the best of the best in Customer Support!
Do you have a Chat/Messaging - Customer Support background?
Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?
Apply to this exciting opportunity today!
This project is growing again and looking for music lovers that want to join our label. We are looking for Mods that are passionate about providing world-class support in an enjoyable online environment. This is an established and long-term project with an incredibly strong internal support system and a highly interactive orientation program.
In this project, Mods will handle customer support - messaging in both German and English.
25 hours per week (8 hours required between Saturday and Sunday)
Qualified applicants will need to have language assessments in German and English, to ensure adequate proficiency.
Orientation specifics (all times Pacific):
Orientation and Nesting Schedule: 5 AM - 2 PM PT (Tuesday to Saturday)
Hours of Operation: Daily, 9 AM - 10 PM PT (8 hours must be worked on Saturday and/or Sunday)
What’s In It For You:
- The potential to work with some of the coolest clients around the world like the NFL, Vimeo, and Topps!
- Flexible self-scheduling
- Access to ‘Hot Gigs’ postings exclusive to the Mod Network
- Work from home
- Competitive hourly rate - Discussed during your first interview
- Paid orientation
What We Are Looking For:
- Experience with providing customer support via 4-6 concurrent chats (inbound messaging).
- Ability to quickly identify any and all issues the customer may have
- Ability to maintain high engagement with both the project and customers
- Someone who wants to help the customer, not just move to the next one
- People driven to do more for the customer and exercise good judgment in their favor when the opportunity presents itself
- Customer service experience
- Professional/business level proficiency in German and English
- Dedicated laptop or desktop computer with Windows 10 or above
- Willingness to install MSQ security software and 2FA app on the phone
- Stable broadband internet connection of 25 MBS or greater
- 8GB RAM or better
- Dual monitors highly recommended
***IMPORTANT***: Take your time and make sure you do a thorough job in completing your application. Your responses should be grammatically correct (punctuation, capitalization, spelling, correct tense usage) and comprehensive. This will greatly increase the probability of scoring an interview!