This job post is no longer available
Family Law Attorney (Hybrid) at JR Law Group
JR Law Group
22 Mar → 21 Apr
Family Law Attorney
JR Law Group is looking for a fantastic family law attorney to join our thriving team and help create a wonderful future for themselves and the team at JR Law.
JR Law was created so that we could showcase how law firms can run with a soul - not just through the best quality of service to our clients, but by providing a work environment that can be flexible, progressive, dynamic, and fun.
A great company culture is of highest importance to us and we would like to welcome an attorney not just to practice family law at JR Law, but also help us grow through team work, participation in management and initiatives of the firm, and or mentorship of junior lawyers.
As a female-led firm, we take pride in providing flexible employment packages to all our attorneys and empowering our people to take a stand for what they believe in, and to challenge, support and push each other to achieve great things as individuals and a company.
What Sets Us Apart
At JR Law we offer the following:
- A group of fun, dynamic and collaborative individuals who will welcome you with open arms and provide the support you need to thrive in your career
- Extensive mentorship
- Flexible billing targets
- Generous pay
- Medical insurance
- Flexible time-off
- Reimbursement for remote work set up
- Hybrid work environment
- A relocation package for those who move to Utah from a different state
- A modern, spacious work environment
- Reimbursement for all bar and professional continuing education and association dues
We love welcoming attorneys who have a passion for family law, want to perfect their crafts and can offer creative solutions to family law issues. We would also like the candidate to take initiative and want to be a part of a growing firm filled with career opportunities.
Some of your responsibilities would include:
- Efficient and effective communication with clients, team members and all parties involved
- Proficient drafting of motions, memoranda, and case pleadings
- Organized and detailed financial and other discovery efforts
- Handling mediation, court hearings and trials
The ideal candidate would be, with team collaboration, able to run their cases from start to finish, interested in future growth opportunities such as management opportunities for all or parts of the firm and open to providing mentorship to junior lawyers. We are a fast-growing law firm and offer exciting career opportunities for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree from a law school accredited by the American Bar Association (ABA)
- Active Utah state bar license or license from states with reciprocity
- 3+ years in family law or civil litigation ideal but not required
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and project management skills
- A penchant for spreadsheets and a sense of humor both a plus
If this unique opportunity appeals to you, we look forward to hearing from you. Please provide a cover letter and resume with references. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to apply.