Bankruptcy Associate Attorney at Clutch
Wilmington, DE, USA
$67.000 - $94.000
16 Sep → 16 Oct
Clutch Legal is a rapidly growing staffing agency. We support our clients by identifying unreachable talent that helps their businesses grow.
Our candidates work with us because they know we have the best opportunities available to them and will help them navigate their next career move.
We care, we're honest, and we hustle—that's what makes us Clutch.
Clutch is looking for a Bankruptcy Associate Attorney.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today.
- Handle or coordinate resolution of legal and corporate matters by providing legal guidance or other legal assistance, as required, including as relates to contracts, agreements, requests for proposals etc. (Both internal and external) involving compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Conduct legal research and provide legal opinions or other legal assistance as required.
- Draft, review, and negotiate agreements (provider agreements, vendor agreements, requests for proposals, statements of work, etc.).
- Create and manage a repository of legal documents, including agreements, contracts, and service records, etc.
- Act as point of contact for inquiries from internal and external stakeholders on various issues and manage any associated dispute resolution.
- Proactively communicate with internal divisions to become and remain educated about key legal issues affecting these areas.
Requirements / Qualifications
Excellent analytical, organization, and oral and written communication skills
Knowledge of bankruptcy law
Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite needed
Juris Doctor from an ABA accredited institution
Licensed to practice in Delaware OR willing to get licensed
Contract drafting and negotiation experience
How To Apply
Apply through LegalJobs