Real Estate Attorney at BWW Law Group, LLC
BWW Law Group, LLC
Rockville, MD, USA
$89.000 - $110.000
16 Sep → 16 Oct
BWW Law Group, LLC, an "AV" rated real estate default law firm with offices located in Rockville, MD, and Richmond and Arlington, VA, is seeking a dynamic and motivated attorney to join our Rockville, MD office. This position is full time (currently a hybrid remote and in office position until firm is at full return to work environment). Attention to detail is a must to succeed as part of team! Our Rockville office is Metro accessible (Red Line - White Flint Station), and provides free employee parking.
BWW is an equal opportunity employer and conducts all business activities, including hiring, promotion, and other employment decisions, without regard to the employee’s or applicant’s race, color, creed, religion/religious affiliation, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, age, sex (to include sexual orientation, transgender status or gender identity), disability, pregnancy, maternity/paternity status, marital status or civil partnership, genetic information, military/veteran status, victims of domestic violence or crimes, or other legally protected class.
COVID-19 Workplace Safety Statement: Human Resources will discuss with those selected for interviews the various protocols put into effect to enhance the safety of our employees and workplace.
- Create and review a variety of legal documents for legal sufficiency and compliance with client directives and state/federal law;
- Research and analyze statutes, judicial decisions, codes, and draft motions; attend motion hearings;
- Prioritize and manage an assigned portfolio of work in a fast-paced environment, while demonstrating great attention to detail and accountability;
- Communicate with clients, internal staff and others to ensure cases/legal issues are handled appropriately;
- Maintain information into case management system and ensure data integrity;
- Establish a strong follow-up system to ensure deadlines are not missed.
Requirements / Qualifications
Admission to the Maryland Bar is required; DC and or VA a plus!
Familiarity with Real Estate law, Foreclosures and Bankruptcies is preferred.
Recently admitted attorneys are encouraged to apply.
The ideal candidate will have superior oral and written communication skills.
Be detail-oriented, organized, accountable and able to multitask.
Comfortable working independently or with a team.
Benefits/What We offer
Compensation commensurate with experience
Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Long term disability insurance
Optional supplemental insurance (employee paid) including short term disability, cancer and critical care, and personal sickness indemnity)
401K Retirement Plan
Paid Time Off
Commuter benefits for transit use
Casual working environment
Employee discount program
Free employee parking
How To Apply
Apply through LegalJobs