Law Firm Bookkeeper at Mrachek Law
West Palm Beach, FL, USA
$65.000 - $95.000
15 Sep → 15 Oct
Mrachek Law is a small business in West Palm Beach, FL. We are engaging, professional, collaborative and our goal is to effectively advocate for our litigation clients.
Our work environment includes:
- Safe work environment
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Casual work attire
Our business is looking for a qualified Bookkeeper to ensure all its financial records are organized and up-to-date. As a Bookkeeper, you should have excellent math skills, including bookkeeping and accurate data entry. You will have to provide regular updates on all company accounts payable, receivable and financial status. You will be responsible for keeping track of money owed to us by customers, preparing invoices and updating records. As a Bookkeeper, you must be accurate and reliable in handling accounts and documents. Since you will be using technology, a degree of computer knowledge is required. Ultimately, the Bookkeeper’s duties are to maintain the company’s books in an orderly fashion so that the company can maintain its financial records. We prefer the applicant have experience in a law firm setting.
- Handle or manage law firm billing.
- Compile and record financial data, including journal vouchers and account transactions.
- Perform accounting tasks like bank reconciliation and data entry.
- Assist in managing finances by making sure invoices are paid on time.
- Prepare reports, journals and other forms of business communication.
- Provide customer service by answering customer questions about bills and statements, or to check their accounts.
- Prepare financial statements for an external audit, for use in tax returns or for management decisions.
- Perform all data entry of cash receipts and disbursements for the IOLTA trust account in the accounting systems.
- Process credit card transactions.
- Work up and make bank deposits for the operating and IOLTA accounts and handle in absence of Office Manager.
- Handle payroll
- Handle Insurance working with Office Manager
- Coordinate with outside accountants and 401k Plan Administrator
Requirements / Qualifications
Paid time off
How To Apply
Apply through LegalJobs