Immigration Associate at Jackson Lewis
Los Angeles, CA, USA
$110.000 - $160.000
08 Sep → 08 Oct
Focused on labor and employment law since 1958, Jackson Lewis P.C.’s 950+ attorneys located in major cities nationwide consistently identify and respond to new ways workplace law intersects business. We help employers develop proactive strategies, strong policies and business-oriented solutions to cultivate high-functioning workforces that are engaged, stable and diverse, and share our clients' goals to emphasize inclusivity and respect for the contribution of every employee.
The Firm is ranked in the First Tier nationally in the category of Labor and Employment Litigation, as well as in both Employment Law and Labor Law on behalf of Management, in the U.S. News - Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms”.
This position is located in our Los Angeles, CA office.
- Should have strong employment-related (corporate) Immigration experience.
- Advise, counsel and train clients on a wide range of immigration laws and regulations.
- Represent employers before administrative agencies in a broad range of employment-based immigration petitions and applications.
- Prepare and file all types of Nonimmigrant Visas and Permanent Residence Applications.
- Oversee and guide paralegals in the preparation of nonimmigrant and immigrant petitions and applications.
Requirements / Qualifications
JD from accredited law school, with excellent academic credentials
3+ years’ experience handling all aspects of employment-based immigration
Experience must include non-immigrant visa petitions, with an emphasis on H-1B, L-1, O-1, E-1/2/3 and TN Filings
Experience with immigrant visa filings, including PERM, EB-1 and AOS
Experience with high volume practice is preferred
Licensed to practice law in the state of CA
How To Apply
Apply through LegalJobs