Tax Law Analyst - Seasonal Part-Time at H&R Block
06 Sep → 06 Oct
Write, edit, and review articles for tax accuracy, and participate in projects and assignments that supports Tax Law and Policy Analysis initiatives.
H&R Block’s purpose is simple: To provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We’ve been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we’ve grown to have approximately 12,000 offices throughout the United States and around the world.
We are a people company first and a tax company second. People who join H&R Block say it feels like being part of something bigger. A place with an amazing and storied history, but with a strong and urgent focus on the future. Maybe it’s how determined, forward thinking and innovative we are, or how accessible our leadership is. We believe it’s all those things, and much more.
H&R Block is committed to diversity and inclusion and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. All qualified applicants are welcomed and encouraged to apply.
- Review articles, chart, and other materials for tax accuracy, updating current content.
- Proof, edit and organize content to ensure it facilitates reader understanding.
- Tailor content to the defined audience to ensure it meets the user’s needs, knowledge and experience level.
- Create new articles, charts, and other materials.
- Evaluate user feedback and make recommendations for enhancements to content based on that feedback.
- Independently research and analyzes federal and state tax law in order to validate content for accuracy or draft new content.
- Monitor and analyze tax law changes.
- Supports web content management, publishing content on the site.
- Responds to customer support inquiries from Tax Research Center users.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements / Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in a related field or the equivalent through a combination of education and related work experience.
No previous work experience necessary.
How To Apply
Apply through LegalJobs