Criminal Information Technician at The Office of Licensing Utah
The Office of Licensing Utah
07 Jun → 07 Jul
The Office of Licensing in Salt Lake City is looking for a dedicated person to work as a Criminal Information Technician. This person will conduct annual criminal and abuse background screenings on all applicants who have direct access to children and/or vulnerable adults associated with programs licensed to provide services to children and vulnerable adults.
- Conduct criminal investigations through computerized research activities
- Receive, process, and respond to information requests from allied law enforcement agencies
- Transcribe confidential tapes of interview, case reports, etc.
- Prepare and close correspondence for investigators
- Operate the Automated Fingerprint Information System (AFIS)
- Search fingerprint files manually and compare and classify fingerprints
- The ideal candidate is able to
- Work with people in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism
- Use computer word processing software
Benefits/What We offer
Telework is a wonderful benefit that can have a huge cost savings to our employees. Less gas, lower housing costs, less time commuting, work life balance and so much more!
How To Apply
Apply through LegalJobs.